Happy Monday!!!

Old May 20th 2007, 9:32 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Happy Monday!!!

On the way back from school this morning and got robbed!!!.......

......By a bl**dy copper for $150, for failing to stop at a stop sign ( needs his eyes testing in my opnion )

Hoping this is not a sign for how the rest of my day is going to be
Old May 20th 2007, 10:17 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Happy Monday!!!

Got behind on his quota did he?

Last edited by BEVS; May 20th 2007 at 10:18 pm. Reason: wrote quite not quote
Old May 20th 2007, 10:50 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Something like that!!

his words were 'I don't like doing this but I have to!' NO you bl**dy don't!!! and $150 !!!

kids can walk the 10k to school from now on
Old May 21st 2007, 11:18 am
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about

i've just woke up with 3 days worth of hangovers, but would rather have than that than what happened to you!

Went down to Wembley and watched the worst game of football i've seen for a while! At least I didn't pay to get in.
Old May 21st 2007, 12:04 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
On the way back from school this morning and got robbed!!!.......

......By a bl**dy copper for $150, for failing to stop at a stop sign ( needs his eyes testing in my opnion )

Hoping this is not a sign for how the rest of my day is going to be
Oh no! Sorry to hear that! $150 seems a bit steep!

Do you know though, I sometimes don't completely stop at a 'stop sign' if there is no-one in front of me and I can clearly see that the road ahead is clear for me to continue. Almost stop yes, please don't think I'm a loony driver! However, my kiwi hubbie does not agree with this at all. He picks me up on it if I don't completely stop the car to a full braked and stationary condition. I have no idea what other people do, I just wondered to myself if there was a connection with the kiwi element?