Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday to a good friend!!

Happy Birthday to a good friend!!

Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Birthday to a good friend!!

JILL1420

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE

Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Happy Birthday to a good friend!!

Cheers Mate!

You have lifted my spirits no end...................you are a true friend!

Things a bit tough just now for my friends. But I still love looking on here and seeing everyones plans steaming ahead.

Ive got my fingers crossed for you.........................and we still hope to be out in Jan 08'.........................life to short............and all that!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jill1420
Cheers Mate!

You have lifted my spirits no end...................you are a true friend!

Things a bit tough just now for my friends. But I still love looking on here and seeing everyones plans steaming ahead.

Ive got my fingers crossed for you.........................and we still hope to be out in Jan 08'.........................life to short............and all that!
avery happy scottish birthday to you.....from nz.....

we might be able to have a drink with you next birthday......jacky
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of

Cheers Jacky!

That is so kind...........I will hopefully be having a double celebration on Saturday............for my birthday & a win over Italy for Scotland..............well I can dream for the time being. Managed a day off work tomorrow and heading into Glasgow for a bit of retail therapy. The atmosphere is great here................a great vibe before the big match.

p.s. I would certainly love to be in NZ for my next birthday