bop booze up

Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

krissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant future
Default bop booze up

is the night out down the strand still on for the 16th??? not desperate for drink or anythin but...................................
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:01 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bop booze up

Originally Posted by krissie
is the night out down the strand still on for the 16th??? not desperate for drink or anythin but...................................
Hi Krissie, yes, the 16th is still on. If you are a girl (which I am assuming you are ) we are having a girls night out in the Mount this Friday. Latitude 37 on Maunganui Road from 8:30pm
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

maysie has a spectacular aura aboutmaysie has a spectacular aura aboutmaysie has a spectacular aura about

where abouts and what time on the 16th?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Bugger . I thought it said 'Big Booze Up' . I was into the thread like a flash in case it was anywhere near me.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

krissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant futurekrissie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hi Krissie, yes, the 16th is still on. If you are a girl (which I am assuming you are ) we are having a girls night out in the Mount this Friday. Latitude 37 on Maunganui Road from 8:30pm
cant make this friday!!! bloody typical!! :curse: anyway, any arrangements made 4 16th yet??? where?? what time etc....
Old Nov 11th 2007, 3:20 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I can manage the 16th - please say it's still on!
Karen X
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:39 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
I can manage the 16th - please say it's still on!
Karen X
In the absence of Paul Gent - the original organiser for the 16th - there are many keen to attend it would appear ... so sign up here ... form an orderly queue ... one at a time ... no coach parties ... etc, etc.

It would appear I may be double booked having received a text tonite ... ooops ... sure I can fit two in (oo-er missus?!)
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

PaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
In the absence of Paul Gent - the original organiser for the 16th - there are many keen to attend it would appear ... so sign up here ... form an orderly queue ... one at a time ... no coach parties ... etc, etc.

It would appear I may be double booked having received a text tonite ... ooops ... sure I can fit two in (oo-er missus?!)
Ah ha....I have returned!!

We have been in Uk and recently got back but we r all fired up for Friday the 16th!!

Carolyn and I will both be there. as per original plan I suggest that we start at De Bierhaus at about 7:30pm.

Am Loolah already know me but for others I am the grey haired old fool and I know have the addition of a "Mo" for Movember!! Carolyn thinks it's totally yuk. It will have to go come 1st Dec!

If anyone who is going to attend can post on thsi thread then we will have a good idea how many r coming.

See you all Friday!!

Paul
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:58 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulGent
Ah ha....I have returned!!

We have been in Uk and recently got back but we r all fired up for Friday the 16th!!

Carolyn and I will both be there. as per original plan I suggest that we start at De Bierhaus at about 7:30pm.

Am Loolah already know me but for others I am the grey haired old fool and I know have the addition of a "Mo" for Movember!! Carolyn thinks it's totally yuk. It will have to go come 1st Dec!

If anyone who is going to attend can post on thsi thread then we will have a good idea how many r coming.

See you all Friday!!

Paul
I'm in Paul!
It will be nice to see you again, then say goodbye to all of you
Karen X
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

we'll be there!!!! and my oh has the 'mo' thing going on too!!! bloody awful!!!!
a cross between the old theif bloke off oliver twist and peter sutcliffe!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

we'll be there!!!! and my oh has the 'mo' thing going on too!!! bloody awful!!!!
a cross between the old theif bloke off oliver twist and peter sutcliffe!!!!!!!!
We'll be there too!

Liz & 'Jiff'
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we hope to be there.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

PaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to all
Talking Re: bop booze up

Woohoo....it looks like we have a quorum for the evening. For those of you who don't know De bierhaus is at the Devonport Road end of the Strand and, as you might expect, is decorated like a German (or Austrian) beer hall.

Work etc means that Carolyn and I will not be there until about 8pm but I am sure that won't prevent you from getting stuck in to the alcohol if you arrive early!
The forecast looks good so we should be able to sit outside for at least the first part of the evening.

If you have a problem finding me my cell phone number is 02102 607983

See you tomorrow

Paul
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:08 am
conquering the world!

Sorry Paul,
having given it a lot of thought, I really need to stay here and get organised as I only have 5 non-working days to pack up and ship out, so regretfully, have decided I need to get my act together and get it done
Hope you all have a great time.
Karen X
However, I'm having a leaving do here in Hamilton next Friday - all welcome!

Originally Posted by PaulGent
Woohoo....it looks like we have a quorum for the evening. For those of you who don't know De bierhaus is at the Devonport Road end of the Strand and, as you might expect, is decorated like a German (or Austrian) beer hall.

Work etc means that Carolyn and I will not be there until about 8pm but I am sure that won't prevent you from getting stuck in to the alcohol if you arrive early!
The forecast looks good so we should be able to sit outside for at least the first part of the evening.

If you have a problem finding me my cell phone number is 02102 607983

See you tomorrow

Paul
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

tallpaul2uk will become famous soon enoughtallpaul2uk will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: bop booze up

Hi Everyone,

My girlfriend and I will propbably come by and say hello. Though I have not met any of you before so can you please make it obvious as to who you are!?!?

Look forward to seeing you later

Paul and Karla