Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

Old May 4th 2008, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all
Default HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

Yes, I know there is a proper thread for this topic but I very rarely look on it as they all seem to be Auckland,Christchurch or Welly.
I was in Countdown last night and the bit where people put up adverts,had a card from an English gal obviously very homesick wanting to make contact with fellow Brits. (Yes, I took down the phone number) It got me thinking there are a lot of English in the Cambridge/Te awamutu area.....why don't we arrange .....I don't know ....a coffee and bun at Robert Harris for starters???
Anyone interested???
I expect this will be moved to 'Meet-ups' but I hope some of you will read this.
Old May 4th 2008, 11:31 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Meet ups....Cambridge/Te awamutu

I'll leave it ont he main forum for a while Kentish Lass as it may help you get the first bites..
Old May 5th 2008, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all

Take that as a no then.....????
Old May 6th 2008, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

I'd not rule it out - there are others in Hamilton as well.
Old May 12th 2008, 6:50 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

Not there yet...fly on 20th...Arrive in Hamilton on 23rd

Give me time to settle and I'm definitely up for getting to know others.

Tan
Old May 12th 2008, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

shaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura about

Yep we are up for that! That's me, Sharon and hubby Andy
Old May 14th 2008, 2:00 am
Just Joined

fpower is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: HAMILTON - meetups -Cambridge/Te awamutu

Excellent idea - do you mean TA Robert Harris or Cambs? Either way count me in.
Old May 14th 2008, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

themoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant futurethemoores has a brilliant future

Hi

We are in Hamilton too, have been since January and would be keen to meet up with others. Let us know when. I do not come on here that often - as trying to keep up with home emails. I know Littleal ,so Al if you all decide something and I miss it, let me know!!
Old May 15th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Will do Tracey, and looking forward to meeting Tanya.

Old May 15th 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

we wont get there until the 23rd of june but we'd love to meet some
freindly faces once we're settled.
please post anoth date for a meet after june and we'll do our best to pop along.
see ya'll soon
col and ros
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of

hi,

we're i a big diilema !!

just wondering are there many expats in hamiliton and surruounding area's and do you meet up fairly regularly?????????????????????????

thanks in advance (got to try and sort some things out later)

j & D
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjthefridge
hi,

we're i a big diilema !!

just wondering are there many expats in hamiliton and surruounding area's and do you meet up fairly regularly?????????????????????????

thanks in advance (got to try and sort some things out later)

j & D
What what what?? problems j.j. ?
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:52 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Here...alive...and well Was hard work getting here and is still hard work getting sorted. Imagine it'll be a while before the full scale of what we've done sets in but so far so good.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Tan
Old Jun 10th 2008, 12:22 am

O.K - Feeling ready to face the world now.... Who's for coffee? Where? and When?

Would have two kids in tow

Tan
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:13 am

So sorry Alison...can't believe I had to end our first conversation because my daughter had done THAT in the bath

Great to finally put a voice to the name...see you soon

Tan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.