Wikiposts

Had Enough...

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:15 am
Just Joined

pfletcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Had Enough...

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Good job.
well here's hoping- maybe able to get out before the snow....
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:46 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pfletcher
well here's hoping- maybe able to get out before the snow....
My daughter's in Toronto...she called last night to say it was snowing.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 1:47 am
Just Joined

Smile another dumb question

My daughter's in Toronto...she called last night to say it was snowing.
so here is the latest in my line of dumb questions - pport app has been received - I know that much, does anyone know how the process works? Do they do the pport and then take payment or do they take payment first.?

trying to track progress without the $2.60/minute phone call.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: another dumb question

so here is the latest in my line of dumb questions - pport app has been received - I know that much, does anyone know how the process works? Do they do the pport and then take payment or do they take payment first.?

When I got my kids passport I keep checking my online banking to see if the credit card payment had gone through, once it had I got the passports in the mail within a few days.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:04 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
When I got my kids passport I keep checking my online banking to see if the credit card payment had gone through, once it had I got the passports in the mail within a few days.
thanks so much - not that I am paranoid of course - may I ask how long it took and how long they were in the mail (did them ship them overnight? or regular?)

Thanks
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

thanks so much - not that I am paranoid of course - may I ask how long it took and how long they were in the mail (did them ship them overnight? or regular?)

Thanks
I should point out I was in Canada not the US but from what I remember it was about 3/4 days from the time they took the payment until I receive the passports. They came by overnight courier (the charge is included in the fee) and I had to sign for them when they arrived. I'm sure someone who applied in the US will let you know their experience. Hopefully you'll be booking a flight home soon
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:00 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Once the payment has been taken the PP should be with you within the week...maybe a few days.

Thanks
It's is not sent by regular mail...can't remember if it's overnight but it's pretty quick.

Don't worry you will probably receive it within 2 weeks.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 1:50 am
Just Joined

Once the payment has been taken the PP should be with you within the week...maybe a few days.

It's is not sent by regular mail...can't remember if it's overnight but it's pretty quick.

Don't worry you will probably receive it within 2 weeks.
Payment has gone - so I guess it should be this week - thanks for all your support and help guys and gals
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

Pam42012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick question - the passport photos - where is the best place to get them in the US - apparently there is a size difference between the US and UK

also - are we certain about not needing to be notarised if I still lokk the same (sad and tired) :-)
I can identify with you on this one - sad and tired, I've been here 20 years and can't go back for another 4 so have already started to sell some things! Trouble is I have family in both places, so need to make the right decision. Good luck to you