Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

G'won then. What's your New Year resolutions?

G'won then. What's your New Year resolutions?

Old Jan 1st 2010, 8:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Cool G'won then. What's your New Year resolutions?

So, what New Year resolutions have you made.

Mine is to seriously cut down on the vino and to lose the weight I put on during 2009. I want to get back some of the fitness I used to have.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 8:32 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G'won then. What's your New Year resolutions?

Originally Posted by BEVS
So, what New Year resolutions have you made.

Mine is to seriously cut down on the vino and to lose the weight I put on during 2009. I want to get back some of the fitness I used to have.
Ditto, I would love to lose some weight and not have breathing difficulty when reaching top off house! not actually joking & no do not have 5 story house either

I have another though and that is to REMEBER to tick the box so threads I post on do not come to my inbox in my email account! I end up with so many

Dewb x
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 8:47 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I started off well.

A chinese take-away and a bottle of Mateus Rose.

Stress though. Husband was with me and I hate shopping.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 9:06 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I started off well.

A chinese take-away and a bottle of Mateus Rose.

Stress though. Husband was with me and I hate shopping.
Oh Bev never mind there is always today.

So far so good one black coffee, but then I have only been up an hour

Dewb x
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 10:32 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Braved the bathroom scales this morning ....
No NY resolution has suddenly changed in to 'Must loose weight & get on that wagon!!'

And like you Dewb....must remember to tick that box!

Old Jan 2nd 2010, 7:18 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

My resolution is the same as you BEVS - the Husband's is to be friendlier and more sociable.

This meant he accepted an invitation to drinks at the neighbours and buggered my resolution straight away!

Oh well, start again today.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

janek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to behold

Mine is the same as every year; an on-going struggle to become more modern
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 7:53 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm giving up all Class A, B & C drugs & smoking this year.

Old Jan 2nd 2010, 11:50 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I'm giving up all Class A, B & C drugs & smoking this year.

Vitals, that made me almost wet myself... (TMI??!!??) anyway... i was thinking i might have a baby, then do what BEVS et al are doing.... (though i haven't actually 'resolved' so who knows!?!?)
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 3:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stoof
Vitals, that made me almost wet myself... (TMI??!!??) anyway... i was thinking i might have a baby, then do what BEVS et al are doing.... (though i haven't actually 'resolved' so who knows!?!?)
Sorry . Wasn't your waters going was it??????? I have a photocopy of a couple of pages for you about VBAC. Are you around this week & I'll let you have it. It supports a couple of things you want
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Drink less vino,exercise more,lose weight.......but going away on hols next week so it will need to wait until I return

Phyl x
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Sorry . Wasn't your waters going was it??????? I have a photocopy of a couple of pages for you about VBAC. Are you around this week & I'll let you have it. It supports a couple of things you want
aww... thank you! am at the plaza for an appt tomorrow aft (tues)... have asked lily if she's around for a catch up at 3.30... can you make that? or i could come and collect if that's easier!

[sorry BEVS for hijack!!]

Last edited by Stoof; Jan 3rd 2010 at 6:43 pm. Reason: apology!
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 7:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Stoof
aww... thank you! am at the plaza for an appt tomorrow aft (tues)... have asked lily if she's around for a catch up at 3.30... can you make that? or i could come and collect if that's easier!

[sorry BEVS for hijack!!]
Yes, I can make that

I'm sorry too BEVS. I plan to shift two stone this year. Now thread is back on track
Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

I am struggling to make any that I will keep for a whole year so .... am making up a new one for every day & then am lovin not feelin guilty that I haven't kept them
Old Jan 4th 2010, 7:39 pm
Scorchy legs

Ok apart from Xmas day take 2 have not been doing too bad

However still CANNOT REMEBER to tick that box grrrrrr

Dewb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.