Greetings :)

Old Jul 17th 2008, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

DazmanUK has a brilliant futureDazmanUK has a brilliant futureDazmanUK has a brilliant futureDazmanUK has a brilliant futureDazmanUK has a brilliant futureDazmanUK has a brilliant futureDazmanUK has a brilliant future
Default Greetings :)

Hello everyone,

We have just started the research into moving to NZ, i guess we have a long way to go, in more ways than one.

Both me and my wife are qualified nurses (age s 46 and 45) we hope to bring our daughter age 14yrs.

We have distant relatives that live in NZ, my dads cousin.

It all seems rather complicated at this stage so im hoping you guys can help us out here please .

Somehow i reckon our main problem will be selling our house here, buyers are rare a the moment
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Greetings :)

Kia Ora and welcome to this little NZ forum.

Newbies karma to you.

Have a good read browse around the site & perhaps start up a thread in the main NZ forum about nursing in NZ & NZ registration. There's a few nursing folk in there that will be happy to help.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings :)

Originally Posted by DazmanUK
Hello everyone,

We have just started the research into moving to NZ, i guess we have a long way to go, in more ways than one.

Both me and my wife are qualified nurses (age s 46 and 45) we hope to bring our daughter age 14yrs.

We have distant relatives that live in NZ, my dads cousin.

It all seems rather complicated at this stage so im hoping you guys can help us out here please .

Somehow i reckon our main problem will be selling our house here, buyers are rare a the moment

Hi Daz,

Welcome to the forum

the first thing you need to do is sort out your registration...if you go to the Nursing Council of New Zealand's (NCNZ) website then you can download the appropriate application forms....it's quite straightforward.

i am in the process of applying at the moment... but not on my own! I have enlisted the help of Tonix Healthcare...they are free as they get paid by the local Healthboards in NZ.

Anyway, good luck & feel free to PM if you like...you never know, I may be of some help!!

Cheryl x