British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Got a bit of a story to tell.......... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/got-bit-story-tell-483618/)

bevinva Feb 8th 2011 3:20 am

Re: Got a bit of a story to tell..........

I'll have to put some time aside to reread the whole thing it's been so long.:sneaky:

sonlymewalter Feb 8th 2011 4:49 am

Originally Posted by bevinva (Post 9160615)
I'll have to put some time aside to reread the whole thing it's been so long.:sneaky:

i wouldn't bother mate i reckon he's emigrated again :cry_smile:

scrubbedexpat094 Feb 8th 2011 5:12 am

Is it only me that hates this thread? My heart sinks everytime it reappears ;)

sonlymewalter Feb 8th 2011 5:16 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 9160793)
Is it only me that hates this thread? My heart sinks everytime it reappears ;)

the great thing about threads is you can choose to ignore them mate:thumbup:

scrubbedexpat094 Feb 8th 2011 6:42 am

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter (Post 9160798)
the great thing about threads is you can choose to ignore them mate:thumbup:

I do but I just wish this one would disappear for good :sneaky: IMVHO;)

sonlymewalter Feb 8th 2011 6:52 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 9160898)
I do but I just wish this one would disappear for good :sneaky: IMVHO;)

why? If you don't like it don't read it - easy as;)

scrubbedexpat094 Feb 8th 2011 6:57 am

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter (Post 9160910)
why? If you don't like it don't read it - easy as;)

I did start reading it & the stuff about Birthcare got me for a start. I couldn't read anymore after that cos I just thought "Wazzock". Also, it's the St.Helens thing :D

I just keep hoping that it will disappear for good & I realise that's my 'problem' ;).

I won't post anything more on this thread as it's stopping it from disappearing :rofl:

sonlymewalter Feb 8th 2011 7:09 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 9160916)
I did start reading it & the stuff about Birthcare got me for a start. I couldn't read anymore after that cos I just thought "Wazzock". Also, it's the St.Helens thing :D

I just keep hoping that it will disappear for good & I realise that's my 'problem' ;).

I won't post anything more on this thread as it's stopping it from disappearing :rofl:

ok see ya...

mwhite1962 Feb 9th 2011 6:44 pm

Well curiosity got the better of me, something with 68,000 views must be worth a look!!....Bugger me , he's got me hooked now!!!

bourbon-biscuit Feb 9th 2011 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by mwhite1962 (Post 9164888)
Well curiosity got the better of me, something with 68,000 views must be worth a look!!....Bugger me , he's got me hooked now!!!

Which is unfortunate as his wee post a few days ago is probably all we'll get :lol:

cappuccino Feb 9th 2011 9:43 pm

But that's Ian's modus operandus - he wets our appetite with little snippets then disappears for weeks/months/years.....:thumbdown:

mollanclan Feb 10th 2011 3:52 pm

Great tale, loving it so far!! Can't wait for the next installment!!

Lynnie x.

cappuccino Feb 10th 2011 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by mollanclan (Post 9167103)
Great tale, loving it so far!! Can't wait for the next installment!!

Lynnie x.

You might have a very long wait :rofl:

Bo-Jangles Feb 11th 2011 5:55 am

It's a shame the old UK 2 NZ site is now no more as you could all have read the very same story over there. :rofl:

It's an all too familiar tale; bloke and wifey come to Auckland / Wellington / Christchurch / Dunedin (delete as applicable), don't like it much and move somewhere else in NZ cos everyone tells them they'll be better off out of Auckland / Wellington/ Christchurch / Dunedin (delete as applicable) and that they should have gone to Auckland / Wellington / Christchurch / Dunedin (delete as applicable) because it's much better, but they still don't like it much so they move on to Australia where they should have gone in the first place if they had trusted their initial instincts. :rofl:

bourbon-biscuit Feb 11th 2011 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles (Post 9168746)
It's a shame the old UK 2 NZ site is now no more as you could all have read the very same story over there. :rofl:

It's an all too familiar tale; bloke and wifey come to Auckland / Wellington / Christchurch / Dunedin (delete as applicable), don't like it much and move somewhere else in NZ cos everyone tells them they'll be better off out of Auckland / Wellington/ Christchurch / Dunedin (delete as applicable) and that they should have gone to Auckland / Wellington / Christchurch / Dunedin (delete as applicable) because it's much better, but they still don't like it much so they move on to Australia where they should have gone in the first place if they had trusted their initial instincts. :rofl:

Hehe! But remember this story has a boob job in it :D

I think Ian only got about as far on UK 2 NZ with this story as he has here. If I'm wrong and you've read the end perhaps you could give us a synopsis as this "I'm back to finish the story" lark is clearly a big tease :sneaky: