Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Given the choice, would you move back to the uk?

Given the choice, would you move back to the uk?

Old May 31st 2005, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

tottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant future
Default Given the choice, would you move back to the uk?

If you had the opportunity to move back to the uk without incurring any financial costs would you?

tottefan.
Old May 31st 2005, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Given the choice, would you move back to the uk?

Originally Posted by tottefan
If you had the opportunity to move back to the uk without incurring any financial costs would you?

tottefan.
NO WAY.

If I was offered a no expenses trip back just to visit I would take that up.

Rob
Old May 31st 2005, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
NO WAY.

If I was offered a no expenses trip back just to visit I would take that up.

Rob
You'd have to catch your chickens first!
Old May 31st 2005, 9:36 pm
pompeymike

tottefan.
are you kidding? absolutely not, ......having said that, we returned back to the UK just 6 months after we emigrated but returned to NZ a few weeks later when we realised what a horrible mistake we'd made.

Mike

Old May 31st 2005, 10:06 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeymike
are you kidding? absolutely not, ......having said that, we returned back to the UK just 6 months after we emigrated but returned to NZ a few weeks later when we realised what a horrible mistake we'd made.

Mike
That's all very well pompeymike, but where are your pictures? Are you afraid you may be putting yourself in some kind of peril as a mod???
Old May 31st 2005, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hey I've not even got there yet!! I hope not though.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

tottefan.
Well, I never say never, but at this present moment in time - NO WAY! I miss all my friends and folks so much, but when we went back last year I was desperate to get back to NZ. My kids have a much better lifestyle here, albeit without their grandparents - the BIGGEST drawback. We love being here 99.9% of the time, but as you all know there are days when all you want to do is see your Mum and have a cuppa and chat. I guess that will always be true. Like I said though, I never say Never - who knows what tomorrow will bring, how we may change, what priorities may change or what may come our way -life changes on a phone call, or in a second.