Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Girls get together April 19th - Auckland

Girls get together April 19th - Auckland

Old Apr 18th 2007, 11:17 pm
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of
Default Re: Girls get together April 19th - Auckland

Originally Posted by kwprwn
ok so heres a list of those that I know are coming

sarah01 said she was going to come...anyone have definite confirmation from her

any one else please care to add
Sarah01 wont be able to make it now.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

Nikki (littletoe)
Jude J
Rustie (sorry not sure of real name)
Dawn (kwprwn)
Juliette (jueinnz)
Dazal (dont know your name either oops)
Nora (batty)
AnnieNell
DiffordA (another name escapes me)

Jane (ex Harrogate now Takapuna)
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by waynepfry
Jane (ex Harrogate now Takapuna)
Oh my god!! Where have you been hiding??!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all

Nikki (littletoe)
Jude J
Rustie (sorry not sure of real name)
Dawn (kwprwn)
Juliette (jueinnz)
Dazal (dont know your name either oops)
Nora (batty)
AnnieNell
DiffordA (another name escapes me)

Difforda - aka Amy just so you know. See you all later!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 4:42 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DiffordA
Difforda - aka Amy just so you know. See you all later!

There might be some people lurking in the shadows, unsure of whether or not to come, even if you've never posted before, please come along. Although most of us banter like old mates, not many of us have met before, so all are welcome, just come along this evening and introduce yourself, the more the merrier!

OK, I can't come online anymore this evening because I need to rush around and finish things off before I leave at 5.45. I'll get there for about 6.30 - maybe earlier. Any dramas or worries, or anything just text/call me, I don't have credit yet (sorry!) but I'll get some soon and call anyone from home.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! Hope you all have a good evening, and as I said, if anyone out there is unsure, please come along! I don't bite, but I can't speak for the others...!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jude J
Oh my god!! Where have you been hiding??!
Long story but i am coming to night see you there
jane
Old Apr 19th 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=waynepfry;4665350]Long story but i am coming to night see you there
jane[/QUOTE

Thank you for a lovely nite.
this is hard as i have had 2too meney drinks will luv to get2 again.
Jane
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:05 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like a good time was had by all - spill!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by karonious
sounds like a good time was had by all - spill!
no spill l!!!! loved it
had a great time!!!!

why not !!!!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:20 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

no spill l!!!! loved it
had a great time!!!!

why not !!!!!
excellent! WE NEED PHOTOS!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

excellent! WE NEED PHOTOS!!
sick o im not princess Di get your kicks from some other sewer !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:41 pm
conquering the world!

sick o im not princess Di get your kicks from some other sewer !!!!!!!!!!!!
Not looking for kicks - just faces to put to names
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Not looking for kicks - just faces to put to names
soz
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:09 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for a great night ladies, it was wonderful to meet you all. With tales of things that were hard and dead (!), and other war stories, not to mention a bloody good bitch session!!

Hope to make it a regular thing (only this time I'll drink!).

Night night
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Lovely to meet you all last night...I bet I was the only idiot up at 5am this morning wasnt I...yes yes I know 5am is early but I was awake and couldnt get back to sleep

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.