Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Girls get together April 19th - Auckland

Girls get together April 19th - Auckland

Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:07 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Girls get together April 19th - Auckland

Hello ladies,

Fancy making some new friends?

Well we've arranged a meet-up for the gals on April 19th in Takapuna from 6.30pm onwards. Venue is yet to be confirmed, but I'll add it to this when its sorted, just wanted to run the date by you and get an idea of numbers. There are a few of us already. I've offered to pickup because I'm possibly the only one not drinking!! There is room for two more, unless anyone wants to ride in the boot Kiwi style!

Any queries, please PM me, otherwise I hope to see a lot of you out! If you can't make it don't worry, I am going to host a house warming at my place end of April/start of May, husbands/partners are invited is well. I'll annouce that nearer to the time.

Take care everyone,

Me x
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:40 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girls get together April 19th - Auckland

Me
Old Apr 7th 2007, 12:50 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Batty
Me
And me, looking forward to it.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all

You can count me in, work commitments allowing. Will look forward to it!
Old Apr 8th 2007, 4:49 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

VENUE

Belgian bar
should be easy to find. Its full name is Blankenberge Belgian Beer Cafe and the address is: 136 Hurstmere Road which is the main drag of Takapuna. Its right near R'Totos and The Copper Room so people can use those as landmarks.

Last edited by Littletoe; Apr 8th 2007 at 4:55 am.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Littletoe
VENUE

Belgian bar
should be easy to find. Its full name is Blankenberge Belgian Beer Cafe and the address is: 136 Hurstmere Road which is the main drag of Takapuna. Its right near R'Totos and The Copper Room so people can use those as landmarks.
Sounds good to me, can't wait!
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Rustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of light

Me too!
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

count me in assuming I can walk by then, buggered my knee up tonight playing badminton, so kind of strapped up at the moment...it hurts, yes I know I am a wimp, but I just want some sympathy as hubby is to busy on trade me
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:11 am
Sweeeeet!

Originally Posted by kwprwn
count me in assuming I can walk by then, buggered my knee up tonight playing badminton, so kind of strapped up at the moment...it hurts, yes I know I am a wimp, but I just want some sympathy as hubby is to busy on trade me
I've just taken some time out of trademe (!) to send you my deepest sympathies. Get hubby to bring you in, and then we'll stay sitting somewhere. We'll be the walking wounded together!
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

I've just taken some time out of trademe (!) to send you my deepest sympathies. Get hubby to bring you in, and then we'll stay sitting somewhere. We'll be the walking wounded together!
I won 2 more TradeMe auctions yesterday! I have 3 that finish tomorrow ( stuff Im trying to sell).... getting some right bargain clothes for my bubba lately.

I'm thinking of coming to this night out, although its a bit far away from me. If I can persuade somebody to come with me I might come, but Im not happy driving that way by myself... I'll have to let you know nearer the time.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

thanks Nikki

made it to work, it took me twice as long to hobble from the station to work but I made it, at least i sit at work, so dont expect me to go far from the pc today at work

I should be able to drive by then so will be able to make it, stupid bloody knee
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
I won 2 more TradeMe auctions yesterday! I have 3 that finish tomorrow ( stuff Im trying to sell).... getting some right bargain clothes for my bubba lately.

I'm thinking of coming to this night out, although its a bit far away from me. If I can persuade somebody to come with me I might come, but Im not happy driving that way by myself... I'll have to let you know nearer the time.
yay for trade me...owen didnt win his one that he was bidding on last night

owen was an ebay addict in the uk, and now trade me...i am missing out here
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:42 pm
Sweeeeet!

Originally Posted by kwprwn
thanks Nikki

made it to work, it took me twice as long to hobble from the station to work but I made it, at least i sit at work, so dont expect me to go far from the pc today at work

I should be able to drive by then so will be able to make it, stupid bloody knee
I probably out bid him!! I've won so much stuff, steve is using the whole week to drive around and collect things. Needless to say he's not happy about it!
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:44 pm
Sweeeeet!

Originally Posted by SarahB

trademe is great for kiddie things, I have bought loads of books for my two year old. Only trouble is, great bargains, its such we to drive so bloody far!! I've GOT to learn my way around Auckland, or else I think Steve will divorce me! Hope you can come, Pi8PPS is over your way, maybe you can come together?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

I probably out bid him!! I've won so much stuff, steve is using the whole week to drive around and collect things. Needless to say he's not happy about it!
I doubt it unless you were bidding for 90 metres of rimu if so there will be trouble

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.