Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Girls get together April 19th - Auckland

Girls get together April 19th - Auckland

Old Apr 14th 2007, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Girls get together April 19th - Auckland

You say from 6.30 are you planning on staying or moving on? so if I get there at 7.30ish will you still be there? I'm not sure what work is doing that day, Can I get back to ya.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:44 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jueinnz
You say from 6.30 are you planning on staying or moving on? so if I get there at 7.30ish will you still be there? I'm not sure what work is doing that day, Can I get back to ya.
Just PM'd you!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:45 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

It's official, I'm coming . How will we know each other? A pink carnation between the teeth maybe ?
Look forward to meeting you then & I promise to try not to weep into my drink!
Love Annie x
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AnnieNell
It's official, I'm coming . How will we know each other? A pink carnation between the teeth maybe ?
Love Annie x
He he I wondered the same! Especially as we don't know everyone's real names either. People might think we are a bit strange if we start loitering, muttering some of the weird and wonderful usernames on here. I say we all make big "I am an expat" badges just so we don't draw too much attention to ourselves!!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:08 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DiffordA
He he I wondered the same! Especially as we don't know everyone's real names either. People might think we are a bit strange if we start loitering, muttering some of the weird and wonderful usernames on here. I say we all make big "I am an expat" badges just so we don't draw too much attention to ourselves!!
How about some Union Flag knickers worn over our trousers, just to prove we are eccentric
Must go home & start knitting some. TTFN
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Love Annie x
yay
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DiffordA
you are just a BLUE PETER fan in disguise
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

How about some Union Flag knickers worn over our trousers, just to prove we are eccentric
Must go home & start knitting some. TTFN
I was going to wear my welsh rugby top ...i dont own union jack knickers and cant knit
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Ive gotta stinking cold not sure if you all want to share it!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:45 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jueinnz
Ive gotta stinking cold not sure if you all want to share it!!!!
Yes, we want to share it!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:48 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Littletoe
Yes, we want to share it!
It will give me an excuse to take a sickie!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:52 am
Sweeeeet!

OK, two queries answered!

1, are we going to eat? I think some people will because they're coming straight from work, and others might eat before, so don't worry about that, I'm sure you can order bar food, or grab a burger while we're out. Unless you have some of these weird dietry requests, in which case, bring a pack lunch!

2, A bunch of English women in a pub, pretty easy to spot! I did intend to dress up in some grotesque clothes, either a t- shirt with 'I am LITTLETOE' or a big union jack hat, but decided that I couldn't bear people keep asking me why I was wearing that all night!! I think by now we've all pretty got each others numbers, but if you don't have a contact number, just PM me for mine.

Looks like we've got a good number of people coming, its going to be great to meet each other and form good friendships.

A whole night away from trademe!! How will I cope? Might have withdrawal symptoms in the pub!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Littletoe
OK, two queries answered!

A whole night away from trademe!! How will I cope? Might have withdrawal symptoms in the pub!
Hah Hah Saddo
Old Apr 16th 2007, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

Rustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of lightRustie is a glorious beacon of light

Just remember to set your autobids Nicki and it'll be all good!!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 1:10 am
Just Joined

Sarah01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there
I have just joined this site (10 minutes ago!), i've lived in Auckland (i'm from Scotland) for 4 yrs and had no idea it existed. I'd love to come along on Thursday night, I'll probably get there around 7 - 7.30pm, will you still be there? and are you reserving a table?? or who do I ask for?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.