Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Getting married, need to let people know

Getting married, need to let people know

Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:25 pm
Banned

davidhussey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting married, need to let people know

Help! I’m getting married next August and I don’t have my invitations picked out yet. But since it’s summertime and people plan their vacations early, I’m afraid that there will be scheduling conflicts if I don’t get busy. Should I send out “save the date” cards?
Old Feb 17th 2009, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting married, need to let people know

To the people you really want to attend, Yes. To the ones you only have to invite out of courtesy, leave it a bit longer.