Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ forum for kids?

NZ forum for kids?

Old Feb 17th 2009, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

blackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to all
Default NZ forum for kids?

Does anyone know of a NZ forum for kids. My daughter is all up for going and is surprisingly excited but I just think it may be useful for her to talk to other kids who have been through the whole thing.

Any suggestions.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice
Default Re: NZ forum for kids?

try mov****.com as they have bit on their site where children post
Old Feb 17th 2009, 9:12 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

There is a youth club forum on BE for kids to chat on, ask questions and make friends. My daughter (14) and son (12 and a half and a bit!) post on there occasionally. We've been here nearly 2 years now and both kids LOVE NZ! If you like your daughter could send a PM to me with any questions she might have and I'll pass it on to my daughter (Michaela) to reply to
Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:02 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

TeamEmbo are spot on, your children can find our "Youth Club" here;

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93