Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Get out as soon as you can!

Get out as soon as you can!

Old Jul 7th 2008, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

paulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nice
Default Re: Get out as soon as you can!

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Nope -- the only thing we have worked out so far on this thread is why you two are leaving the UK.
We actually don't need to leave, just a change of scenery would have been nice. Whats your excuse?
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

eddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulst30
FFS can you go and get a life where did i say i hated Islam specifically?? you just plucked that out of thin air - you made it up and then used it to call me a racist.

Do i need to make it more clear then? OK i dont hate yellow, black, brown, red or white people does that spell it out for you dunderhead??

I dont like religion, plain and simple, do i call you white hater? because i'm feelin it right now along with most of the other people stepping on my toes because i voiced an opinion.

I'm sorry I'll correct myself you don't 'mind' foreign people you just dislike their religion and beliefs, but lets not forget forget you still like Chinese people.

<snipped and removed>

Last edited by BEVS; Jul 10th 2008 at 12:07 am. Reason: Unacceptable, offensive IMO and uneccesary. A late edit due to internet connection probs but i am still editing !
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:07 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

We actually don't need to leave, just a change of scenery would have been nice. Whats your excuse?
Fancied a change and a little adventure. Now spent more of my adult life out of the UK than in, and experienced different cultures in a handful of countries.

The people who had to leave their countries are the refugees and asylees. Please don't despise them for it.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

paulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nice

Originally Posted by eddie_nz
I'm sorry I'll correct myself you don't 'mind' foreign people you just dislike their religion and beliefs, but lets not forget forget you still like Chinese people.

<snipped>.

lol you mistake me for someone who cares eddie, and no my life isnt miserable, another mistake you made, so i tell all on bebo? no lol

You obviously had nothing to come back at me with so felt you had to go looking on the net and try and degrade me with my own information which I posted myself lol good going with that - nub

I have nothing to hide and just because i'm a net admin doesnt mean i've to be a sad loner IT guy, i do break the mold. So publishing myself like that is bad why?

I dont need to go to such sad and depressive lows to prove a point on an internet forum. There's a true saying and one which applies greatly to you

Arguing on the Internet is like running on the special Olympics
It doesnt matter if you win, your still retarded.

Also as you will see from my Bebo i have a life and i'm quite proud of it thanks very much, i'm the most successful in my family and where we live its deemed a good thing.

However, you strayed extremely off topic with that one and you really done yourself proud, and now the Moderator has an excuse to close this thread, because the immaturity shown on here is disappointing.

Last edited by BEVS; Jul 10th 2008 at 12:08 am. Reason: edited personal details.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Fancied a change and a little adventure. Now spent more of my adult life out of the UK than in, and experienced different cultures in a handful of countries.

The people who had to leave their countries are the refugees and asylees. Please don't despise them for it.
//agree and i don't

It must be roasting in Arizona so i envy you
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:18 am
Chocoholic

Yummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to all

<snipped>
You are a sad and desparate loser! Trying to get 1 up on people by researching their lives!

Now you have taken this to a whole other personal level!

The link if i remember correctly is for youtube.. so basically you went out there are searched for it!

You have NO RIGHT to bring this into a discussion... now you are WAAAYYYY off topic.

If i was the moderator.... you would get kicked from here! But obviously i'm not.

Oh well, seen as you have been on there. I guess you are feeling bad about youself now eh??

Last edited by BEVS; Jul 10th 2008 at 12:09 am. Reason: removing personal details
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

eddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to all

Arguing on the Internet is like running on the special Olympics
It doesnt matter if you win, your still retarded.

So now you make fun of the disabled

you really are a class act
Forum Regular

thanks Eddie now you made her mad - i'm out of expats i'm afraid, i'll get my information elsewhere
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yummy_Mummy

The link if i remember correctly is for youtube.. so basically you went out there are searched for it!

Oh well, seen as you have been on there. I guess you are feeling bad about youself now eh??
The personal info didn't needed to be searched for - it takes two clicks to get it.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

So now you make fun of the disabled

you really are a class act
Yes like the 10 million other websites that hold that quote, you going to knock on thier door? google that quote and you'll see, oh thats right you're too lazy to use google, says alot about you.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

I really thought this site was a great hub for information, but its clear to me that newcomers are not welcome and we must all say the right things, and not break the mold.

quite disappointing, but i was warned about expats, but i gave everyone the benefit of the doubt
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

thanks Eddie now you made her mad - i'm out of expats i'm afraid, i'll get my information elsewhere
Job done

*high Fives

Bye Bye bigot

P.S get some guitar lessons my ears are still bleeding
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I really thought this site was a great hub for information, but its clear to me that newcomers are not welcome and we must all say the right things, and not break the mold.

quite disappointing, but i was warned about expats, but i gave everyone the benefit of the doubt
Don't go yet - you're piccy shows that you're HOT!

We need more hotness around here
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

<snip>
and i'm a star turn? lol nah i'll stick around eddie, just to keep you happy - i wouldnt want my leaving to be your so called high five

you're really showing your age, now when do you graduate from primary school?

Last edited by BEVS; Jul 10th 2008 at 12:10 am. Reason: not too good is it
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say that I blame you this has all got too personal. I used to like reading about people experiences etc it made me feel closer to my family in NZ. I will now stick to the other forum I go on.

June

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.