Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Gap - now delivering to NZ

Gap - now delivering to NZ

Old Jul 30th 2010, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gap - now delivering to NZ

Originally Posted by crap coffee
assuming you must be a stylish sophisticated classy man.

can understand your frustration.
Well of course I am

I don't understand why Gap hasn't tried here, lots of hoodies and t-shirts and the like that that kiwi's like to wear!

Mind you, they are opening stores in Melbourne and Sydney in the next few months...
Old Aug 1st 2010, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Well of course I am

I don't understand why Gap hasn't tried here, lots of hoodies and t-shirts and the like that that kiwi's like to wear!

Mind you, they are opening stores in Melbourne and Sydney in the next few months...
There will apparently be a massive influx into Australia of US & UK stores over the next 12-18 months. Most of these brands have stores already throughout Asia and it's the success over there that has made them also want to expand to Australia. So Gap, Banana Republic, Top Shop, Zara, H&M are all confirmed coming, and M&S are even rumoured.

Would imagine that they would also look at NZ too - if Country Road and Polo Ralph Lauren can survive, then no reason why Gap wouldn't.
Old Aug 1st 2010, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Well of course I am

There will apparently be a massive influx into Australia of US & UK stores over the next 12-18 months. Most of these brands have stores already throughout Asia and it's the success over there that has made them also want to expand to Australia. So Gap, Banana Republic, Top Shop, Zara, H&M are all confirmed coming, and M&S are even rumoured.

Would imagine that they would also look at NZ too - if Country Road and Polo Ralph Lauren can survive, then no reason why Gap wouldn't.
Old Aug 1st 2010, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice

The only gap I like, is the gap between me and NZ,
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilki
The only gap I like, is the gap between me and NZ,
Who rattled your cage then?
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice

LOL
Old Aug 4th 2010, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

NZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of light

I have just received my first order from Banana Republic (same company as Gap...so they deliver here too). I got a heap of clothes for the same price that I would get a couple of tops and a pair of trousers at Country Road. Quality is heaps better, and I know it will last a lot longer than the stuff you can buy in NZ.
What is wrong with wanting to look nice for work, and at the same time getting better value for money? I certainly will be ordering again from them in near future!