Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Gap - now delivering to NZ

Gap - now delivering to NZ

Old Jul 25th 2010, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gap - now delivering to NZ

Now doing international deliveries from their american website. www.gap.com
Old Jul 25th 2010, 11:51 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gap - now delivering to NZ

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Now doing international deliveries from their american website. www.gap.com
I can only hope the quality is better than the UK Gap offers....
Old Jul 25th 2010, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

janek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stormer999
I can only hope the quality is better than the UK Gap offers....
I doubt it!
Have you seen what they are charging for shipping???!!! I put 3 items into their shopping cart and they wanted US$122.00 shipping
Old Jul 26th 2010, 6:18 am

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janek
I doubt it!
Have you seen what they are charging for shipping???!!! I put 3 items into their shopping cart and they wanted US$122.00 shipping
They won't be selling too much then....
Old Jul 26th 2010, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stormer999
They won't be selling too much then....
We wont be buying anything with those shipping prices!
Old Jul 26th 2010, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

janek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RobDon
We wont be buying anything with those shipping prices!
Actually I had that slightly wrong; it wasn't US$122.00 in shipping it was only NZ$122.00. So that's o.k. then!
I have just done it again and for 2 items a skirt and a pair of jeans, the shipping is only NZ$120.30, bargain I am sure you would agree?

Right I'm back to that 'rip off NZ' thread.......
Old Jul 28th 2010, 3:28 pm
Banned

danjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nice

whats the obsession with british/american goods, like the obsession for an ikea and a tescos!

get on with your life over there for gods sake.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danjones1
whats the obsession with british/american goods, like the obsession for an ikea and a tescos!

get on with your life over there for gods sake.
Oh god, here we go again, another one!

When you see the quality of goods on offer here you will see why some of us wish we had more choice.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:07 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Actually I had that slightly wrong; it wasn't US$122.00 in shipping it was only NZ$122.00. So that's o.k. then!
I have just done it again and for 2 items a skirt and a pair of jeans, the shipping is only NZ$120.30, bargain I am sure you would agree?

Right I'm back to that 'rip off NZ' thread.......

Rags. rags. and more rags.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 11:02 am

Been steadily stocking up with clothes and shoes.....will have to make sure I stay the same size for the next 10 years or so.....
Old Jul 29th 2010, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

You all seem to be so obssessd with clothing? How come? thought guys largely don't care what they're wearing.

(I don't believe) What you wear is absolutely a reflection of who you are. Seriously though I do wear rubbish everyday which I can't help, coz the weather is rubbish and TOO COLD/windy here. I take a pile of clothes/shoes to work and change in the bathroom.

as for GAP, its just another average Yankee ( **** ?) like GUESS u.s.a. Why you so obsessed?

Last edited by crap coffee; Jul 29th 2010 at 12:54 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by crap coffee
You all seem to be so obssessd with clothing? How come? thought guys largely don't care what they're wearing.

(I don't believe) What you wear is absolutely a reflection of who you are. Seriously though I do wear rubbish everyday which I can't help, coz the weather is rubbish and TOO COLD/windy here. I take a pile of clothes/shoes to work and change in the bathroom.
Us fellas aint too hot on fashion but we do like to wear clothes, if we didn't we would spend all our lives dodging unwanted advances from the opposite sex apart from which it would be too bloody cold
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crap coffee

as for GAP, its just another average Yankee ( **** ?) like GUESS u.s.a. Why you so obsessed?
yes you have a good point however [unfortunatley] in the 20/21st century it is perceptions that count not the reality. Others will judge you by the way you present yourself and that includes the clothing you wear.
I am not obsessed with Gap at all,[especially with shipping rates!] but their marketing campaigns are very very slick as you would expect I guess from such a large company, in other ways 'they have ways of making you buy'
Old Jul 30th 2010, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

yes you have a good point however [unfortunatley] in the 20/21st century it is perceptions that count not the reality. Others will judge you by the way you present yourself and that includes the clothing you wear.
I am not obsessed with Gap at all,[especially with shipping rates!] but their marketing campaigns are very very slick as you would expect I guess from such a large company, in other ways 'they have ways of making you buy'
I like Gap, good selection of generally well made clothing at a decent price. It has been said to death on here, what you miss by living in a smaller country with a much smaller populace than the UK is choice/range/selection.

You try to go shopping for guys clothes here, there is no choice, GAP used to fit nicely in the middle of the high street market back home price wise, and generally relaxed style, it just doesn't happen here.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
I like Gap, good selection of generally well made clothing at a decent price. It has been said to death on here, what you miss by living in a smaller country with a much smaller populace than the UK is choice/range/selection.

You try to go shopping for guys clothes here, there is no choice, GAP used to fit nicely in the middle of the high street market back home price wise, and generally relaxed style, it just doesn't happen here.
assuming you must be a stylish sophisticated classy man.

can understand your frustration.

Last edited by crap coffee; Jul 30th 2010 at 12:52 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.