formal apology

Old May 13th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default formal apology

It has been pointed out to me that my behavouir in the Kiwi Bar the other evening was, frankly out of order & the cause of embaressment to fellow posters namely Karonious. I certainly did in no way intend to upset someone as wonderful as Karonious who has always shown me nothing but support & kindness. Needless to say this was just silliness that went too far for which i am deeply deeply sorry & i will not allow it to happen again.
I can only hope that Karonious can at some point forgive me, & anyone else i offended with my comments.
regretfully Poppets
Old May 14th 2007, 5:26 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough
Default Re: formal apology

Poppets you tart you ,one drink and your anyones.I have a nice big bottle of voddy here
Karma to you for posting an apology but I really didn`t think you were that bad,just a little flirting going on ,harmless .Now you slip of a lass get back into the bar and enjoy