Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Forecasting weekly BE threads

Forecasting weekly BE threads

Old Feb 17th 2011, 9:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forecasting weekly BE threads

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I’ve not forgotten you…

Ooo 'eck
Old Feb 17th 2011, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Andy_Nikki is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, excellent, thats all very reassuring - P.S. So where do I get those OXO cubes?
Take care everyone - off to bed
Old Feb 17th 2011, 12:05 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Andy_Nikki
O So where do I get those OXO cubes?
A supermarket?
Old Feb 17th 2011, 12:57 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andy_Nikki
Oh, excellent, thats all very reassuring - P.S. So where do I get those OXO cubes?
Take care everyone - off to bed
I suggest you start a new thread in the main forum where more people will see your post... Some things are too important to be left stagnating away in the Sheep Dip
Old Feb 17th 2011, 3:34 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Forecasting weekly BE threads

Originally Posted by Persephone
I suggest you start a new thread in the main forum where more people will see your post... Some things are too important to be left stagnating away in the Sheep Dip
It always seems strange to me how people want to just transplant their lives and every detail from the UK to New Zealand. Imagine the if they knew the truth…that they would be digging up their garden to cook food in holes in the ground and getting a face tattoo (because nothing is quite as welcoming as having a tattooed face shove his nose up to yours after a war dance ).
Old Feb 17th 2011, 4:19 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

(because nothing is quite as welcoming as having a tattooed face shove his nose up to yours after a war dance ).
Reminding me of OH's rugby days now.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 4:27 am
Just Joined

Andy_Nikki is an unknown quantity at this point

It always seems strange to me how people want to just transplant their lives and every detail from the UK to New Zealand. Imagine the if they knew the truth…that they would be digging up their garden to cook food in holes in the ground and getting a face tattoo (because nothing is quite as welcoming as having a tattooed face shove his nose up to yours after a war dance ).
But that sounds just like Manchester!!
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:09 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Genesis will start a thread about how the values of currencies keep changing relative to each other (such is the nature of currencies).

BEVS will start a fun thread about some fun stuff.

Charismatic will mostly post about rubbish that has no actual relationship to New Zealand.

Persephone/Priklykina will remind us of a dull upcoming event we should remember to remember.

Jan n Neil will taunt us by telling us about what a great time this had doing something we’ve always wanted to do.

Newbs will post a variety of questions about the extent of crime/where are the best places to live/will they be able to get Oxo cubes/Should they pack their garden plants into boxes to bring with them?

I love you all really .
Hahahahahaha!!! Thank you for making me laugh!!!