Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Forecasting weekly BE threads

Forecasting weekly BE threads

Old Feb 15th 2011, 4:52 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Forecasting weekly BE threads

Genesis will start a thread about how the values of currencies keep changing relative to each other (such is the nature of currencies).

BEVS will start a fun thread about some fun stuff.

Charismatic will mostly post about rubbish that has no actual relationship to New Zealand.

Persephone/Priklykina will remind us of a dull upcoming event we should remember to remember.

Jan n Neil will taunt us by telling us about what a great time this had doing something we’ve always wanted to do.

Newbs will post a variety of questions about the extent of crime/where are the best places to live/will they be able to get Oxo cubes/Should they pack their garden plants into boxes to bring with them?

I love you all really .
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forecasting weekly BE threads

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Genesis will start a thread about how the values of currencies keep changing relative to each other (such is the nature of currencies).

Charismatic will mostly post about rubbish that has no actual relationship to New Zealand.

Persephone/Priklykina will remind us of a dull upcoming event we should remember to remember.

Jan n Neil will taunt us by telling us about what a great time this had doing something we’ve always wanted to do.

Newbs will post a variety of questions about the extent of crime/where are the best places to live/will they be able to get Oxo cubes/Should they pack their garden plants into boxes to bring with them?

I love you all really .
Oi I heard that

We only post the good stuff on here, cos there is a lot of negative stuff, and we like to keep things balanced.

You don't really want to know that Neil took 7 months to find a job, my son forgets to Skype me, our ceiling leaks, we can't get our house fixed for ages after the earthquake (during which I was scared to death I don't mind admitting) and I don't know if my best friend will ever get out here again, do you?????????

Of course not. Hence the pretty pictures

Jan
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:32 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Forecasting weekly BE threads

Ahhh...

Your misery = My delight .
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I know. I've evolved into a cyber forum wimp which is at complete odds with my actual strong opinions however it is also in my nature to just want to enjoy myself.

Line of least resistance.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh...

Your misery = My delight .

I'll just have to get a glass of something lovely and cold from the fridge to recover from that , made in NZ of course
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:36 am
`

....and....

that is still my cat and soul mate you have there in that avatar.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:37 am
`

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
t

I'll just have to get a glass of something lovely and cold from the fridge to recover from that , made in NZ of course
Old Feb 15th 2011, 6:19 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Charismatic

You must be referring to a different Persephone

That reminds me- don't forget it's St Polycarp's Day on the 23rd of this month- write it in your diaries now
Old Feb 16th 2011, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

Andy_Nikki is an unknown quantity at this point

From a Newb - please tell me absolutely everything will be ok when we move to NZ !!!
Old Feb 17th 2011, 12:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm feeling left out (sulking)
Old Feb 17th 2011, 1:49 am
`

Originally Posted by Andy_Nikki
From a Newb - please tell me absolutely everything will be ok when we move to NZ !!!
Dear Newb. Everything will be fine and dandy when you move to NZ.
Old Feb 17th 2011, 1:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I'll second that. So that makes it official
Old Feb 17th 2011, 4:01 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Bwahahahahaha
Old Feb 17th 2011, 7:43 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Wink Re: Forecasting weekly BE threads

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I'm feeling left out (sulking)
I’ve not forgotten you…

Old Feb 17th 2011, 7:49 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Everything will be fine and dandy* when you move to NZ.
*May contain LIES.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.