Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Fooferfish is back

The Fooferfish is back

Old May 10th 2008, 10:42 pm
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Fooferfish is back

Finally i get back on here, my system has stopped me getting in one way or another.

So how is everbody i used to know on here ?

Also its our 3 years in NZ this month, landed here on the 20th May 05, have started my own business last year and things are going well, learnt to fly fish and wife is completing her course at UNI this year, wow where has the time gone, soon be into our fourth year, we are going to apply for citizenship this May as it can take 7 months to get.

Hope all you guys who have made it here are well and happy, and those of you who are trying to get to NZ, dont give up, its a long and winding road, but worth every turn, especially for me as i struggled big time to get into NZ, just an ordinary hands on Trade'y

Last edited by Fooferfish; May 10th 2008 at 10:48 pm.
Old May 11th 2008, 1:42 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Fooferfish is back

Originally Posted by Fooferfish
Finally i get back on here, my system has stopped me getting in one way or another.

Also its our 3 years in NZ this month, landed here on the 20th May 05, have started my own business last year and things are going well, learnt to fly fish and wife is completing her course at UNI this year, wow where has the time gone, soon be into our fourth year, we are going to apply for citizenship this May as it can take 7 months to get.

Hope all you guys who have made it here are well and happy, and those of you who are trying to get to NZ, dont give up, its a long and winding road, but worth every turn, especially for me as i struggled big time to get into NZ, just an ordinary hands on Trade'y
Kia ora Fooferfish

Reading your post has made me smile. So karma for you
Old May 11th 2008, 3:58 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like you are doing great. Great to hear.
Old May 11th 2008, 5:46 am
Just Joined

Lincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really nice

Hi Fooferfish,
Great to hear from someone else in South Otago, we are in Balclutha. We have also just been here for 3 years we arrived on 19th April 2005. Good for you setting up your own business glad it is going well. My husband is a
builder but he now works for someone else because people in Balclutha are very reluctant to give anyone different any work. We have built our own house since we have been here which we have lived in for a year. We are now on the market and thinking of moving up to Nelson for more life and better weather.
Old May 11th 2008, 7:55 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys! Great to hear all is well! Hope the Speights brewery is well!! Kiss the walls for me!! I've sent you a PM actually - look out!