Flights

Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

nickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant future
Default Flights

Hi

We daren't book any just yet (in case anything goes wrong with the house sale) but we have been scanning the internet for prices/deals etc. Has anyone else been doing the same and what have you found?

Cheers Nick
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:56 am
Just Joined

JoanneD is a jewel in the roughJoanneD is a jewel in the roughJoanneD is a jewel in the roughJoanneD is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Flights

Originally Posted by nickcharliepark
Hi

We daren't book any just yet (in case anything goes wrong with the house sale) but we have been scanning the internet for prices/deals etc. Has anyone else been doing the same and what have you found?

Cheers Nick
Hi
We booked our flights yesterday I have a job offer and am supposed to start on the 1 August in Dunedin. Our house has been on the market since 1 March and not much interest. We had decided to rent it but had an offer for full asking price on Sunday so fingers crossed that it all goes ok. We found flights really expensive in general but got a good deal from Austravel.com including a 3 night stop in Singapore. Which part of New Zealand are you going to?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights

Hi

Cheers Nick
I've found it's getting more expensive, last month and before I could find flights for the 5 of us for just under 2k, now it's looking more like 3-3.5k :scared:
Old Jun 21st 2006, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

nickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JoanneD
Hi
We booked our flights yesterday I have a job offer and am supposed to start on the 1 August in Dunedin. Our house has been on the market since 1 March and not much interest. We had decided to rent it but had an offer for full asking price on Sunday so fingers crossed that it all goes ok. We found flights really expensive in general but got a good deal from Austravel.com including a 3 night stop in Singapore. Which part of New Zealand are you going to?
Hi

We have job offers also, but very kindly they are ebing a little flexible with the start date. we are heading to Tauranga.

Nick
Old Jun 21st 2006, 3:26 pm
Heading for Oz

ForeignBody is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Cheers Nick
Hi there, I was looking at the singaporeair site yesterday for one way tickets from London to Christchurch and thought they were cheap! If you fly after the 15th Aug then they cost £399 (£503 with tax) or £580 return.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ForeignBody
Hi there, I was looking at the singaporeair site yesterday for one way tickets from London to Christchurch and thought they were cheap! If you fly after the 15th Aug then they cost £399 (£503 with tax) or £580 return.
Hiya

That does seem cheap, I'm off to have a look...
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

That does seem cheap, I'm off to have a look...
We flew with singapore in april and they were great, we had 2 small kids and loads of luggage. we boarded first, served first, activity packs for kids, luggage was checked in at heathrow all way to auckland so we didn/t have to worry about it during our couple of days in singapore. i think it cost us around £2000 for 4 of us one way
Good luck