Reload this Page >

Fingers & toes crossed

Fingers & toes crossed

Old Apr 23rd 2011, 6:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fingers & toes crossed

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Wish you'd been around a couple of years ago Jo!!
Mate ! This could still be really helpful. . Perhaps a parlez on the original thread.

Here is the original THREAD click the link.

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 23rd 2011 at 7:03 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 8:44 am
Nottingham

josephine123 is an unknown quantity at this point

why's that, you got some trouble girl?

where are you up to with your application and willing to help if i can.

jo
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 8:49 am
Nottingham

Originally Posted by BEVS
Mate ! This could still be really helpful. . Perhaps a parlez on the original thread.

Here is the original THREAD click the link.
hi bev

willing to help out if i can

what is a parlez?
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 8:58 am
Nottingham

i'm not sure if i have replied to this but if i have ignore me. i think its due to the message being moved

but if you need me my email is < snip> or i'm on here a lot.

jo

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 23rd 2011 at 9:36 pm. Reason: It's not wise to put up personal details on an open forum. There are all sorts out there ! No post has been moved AFAIK
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by josephine123
i'm not sure if i have replied to this but if i have ignore me. i think its due to the message being moved

but if you need me my email is<snip>or i'm on here a lot.

jo
Very sweet of you Jo x I had a long list of posts on the thread Bevs highlighted. I'll try and send you a synopsis of it soon x

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 23rd 2011 at 9:29 pm. Reason: snip the personal detail stuff
Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

florabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again Jo ~ it helps so much to know there are people out there for support. In answer to your question, not sure where we will live yet. We are planning to buy a camper when we get there and take 2 months to tour around looking for work, good schools and friendly neighbours! I like the look of Bay of Plenty and Dunedin and also just south of Christchurch but I don't think we will know until we have been to check the areas out in person. When are you hoping to move over?
J19fmm ~ read you previous threads, is your situation moving forward?

Flora x
Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:33 am
Nottingham

Originally Posted by florabundi
Thanks again Jo ~ it helps so much to know there are people out there for support. In answer to your question, not sure where we will live yet. We are planning to buy a camper when we get there and take 2 months to tour around looking for work, good schools and friendly neighbours! I like the look of Bay of Plenty and Dunedin and also just south of Christchurch but I don't think we will know until we have been to check the areas out in person. When are you hoping to move over?

Flora x
hi flora

i have just sent of my NZQA due to qualifying a long time ago, so depending on what comes back in about a month or two time is which way we will go i am desperately hoping for the skilled migrant visa. if this happens we are to visit feb 2012 and kick the visa in so to speak and then we have about another twelve months to go there. so hopefully in the next two years. this is a huge decision and i want to do it right. if i don't get a skilled migrant we will do the same but one of us either my hubbie or i will have to be offered a job before we go but still same timescales hopefully.

jo
Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

florabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Jo ~ it is all the waiting that is awful We found things pretty slow in the beginning but they are picking up momentum now. Where are you hoping to live?
Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:53 am
Nottingham

Good luck Jo ~ it is all the waiting that is awful We found things pretty slow in the beginning but they are picking up momentum now. Where are you hoping to live?
hi there

we hoping to live in auckland. i have done a bit of research and spoke with different people on here therefore, either hamilton or bay of plenty around those areas i think. i don't want to be travelling miles to get to work though. how come your goner travel around first?

jo
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Flora x
All quiet here at the moment, lots of 'mending' to do, mainly caused by actions of EX.
We're all still positive and look at houses and jobs every day It'll be a couple of years yet though x
Old Apr 25th 2011, 10:09 am
Nottingham

All quiet here at the moment, lots of 'mending' to do, mainly caused by actions of EX.
We're all still positive and look at houses and jobs every day It'll be a couple of years yet though x
hi thre

just keep going and keep your goals well and truely to the front of your mind. it will happen and most things in life are worth waiting for. it should be about two years before i go i have an 18 -19 yr old who is not sure whether she wishes to come mind you she keeps changing her mind bless her

therefore, need to get to an age of full independance, she still has family here in the UK but timing aint right for us yet but like you keep looking for jobs etc.

flora what do you do for a living girl?

jo
Old Apr 25th 2011, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh j19fmm ~ I really feel for you, it will work out ~ I just know it. I'm sure it will be worth it, just make sure you are taking care of yourself and not wasting your energy on negative stuff.
At present I am a full time Mum. Used to work in finance/mortgages/bank until I had my youngest who is now 5. Done a bit of part time book keeping since then and trained as a life coach but really I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up! I had a dream of making a difference and thought life coaching might be the thing...then had to coach people complaining that their company car wasn't as great as they hoped..wanted to scream at them that there was people starving in the world and that some people can't afford a bus fare, never mind the latest lexus!!!!Aaagghhh maybe I'm not cut out for that Hoping to find work part time in NZ. Hubby is trades and can get skilled visa and I hope I can be there for the kids settling into new schools etc. Your job must be really tough at times, Jo. Flora x
Old Apr 26th 2011, 8:17 pm
Nottingham

Oh j19fmm ~ I really feel for you, it will work out ~ I just know it. I'm sure it will be worth it, just make sure you are taking care of yourself and not wasting your energy on negative stuff.
At present I am a full time Mum. Used to work in finance/mortgages/bank until I had my youngest who is now 5. Done a bit of part time book keeping since then and trained as a life coach but really I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up! I had a dream of making a difference and thought life coaching might be the thing...then had to coach people complaining that their company car wasn't as great as they hoped..wanted to scream at them that there was people starving in the world and that some people can't afford a bus fare, never mind the latest lexus!!!!Aaagghhh maybe I'm not cut out for that Hoping to find work part time in NZ. Hubby is trades and can get skilled visa and I hope I can be there for the kids settling into new schools etc. Your job must be really tough at times, Jo. Flora x
yes, your right it can be tough but to be quite honest girl it sounds the perfect career for you, have you ever thought about social work? as you sound like you have the basics for any social work course, where abouts do you live at the mo?
Old May 10th 2011, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi ~ had an email today to say that ex was prepared to sign affadavit to let me relocate with daughter! Fabulous! Solicitor has advised maybe best to proceed through the court anyway just to make sure. Very pleased that things are looking up. We had budgeted for the court costs, what do you think Jo?

I wished to be a social worker when at school but not sure I'm clever enough! Could maybe access through mature (40 ~aghhhh!) studies?

Flora x
Old May 10th 2011, 8:01 pm
Nottingham

Hi ~ had an email today to say that ex was prepared to sign affadavit to let me relocate with daughter! Fabulous! Solicitor has advised maybe best to proceed through the court anyway just to make sure. Very pleased that things are looking up. We had budgeted for the court costs, what do you think Jo?

I wished to be a social worker when at school but not sure I'm clever enough! Could maybe access through mature (40 ~aghhhh!) studies?

Flora x
hi flora

thats fabulous news i am so please for you. yes, i would take your sol advise as he may change his mind and if there is a legal document in place he will struggle to fight it later down the line, just piece of mind. i would if i were in your shoes and if you have already budgeted for this go ahead, better safe than sorry.

of course you are clever enough!!! no such thing as clever just need knowledge and understanding of people's needs and also basic english to get you through the course trust me i grew up on a council estate with 6 older sisters who i am very proud of and also proud to call myself working class but just goes to show who can do it. where abouts do you live at the moment?

jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.