Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

favourate quotes of your kids

favourate quotes of your kids

Old May 3rd 2008, 11:54 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: favourate quotes of your kids

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Cut off at the roundabout by an old fella .... must have sworn under ny breath - must have done it before ....... thought I was being careful.
7 yr old daugter pipes up in perfect English (though she's growing up in Italy) -
"Mummy - what does Prick mean?"
- ' it's a very naughty English word that Mummy just used to describe that silly old man driving in front that nearly made me crash.'
"It's okay Mummy - I was only wondering because you usually say Wanker!"
I think that from now on I have to say "Silly Billy".
I love it!
Old May 4th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Cut off at the roundabout by an old fella .... must have sworn under ny breath - must have done it before ....... thought I was being careful.
7 yr old daugter pipes up in perfect English (though she's growing up in Italy) -
- ' it's a very naughty English word that Mummy just used to describe that silly old man driving in front that nearly made me crash.'
Haha...fantastic!!

One day last week I parked up at the shops.... I had both kids with me. As we got out of the car there was a right loud noise and my 4 year old son asked what it was....without really thinking I replied "just a boy racer in his pile of shite"....

....so then DS decided to say "Pile of shite....pile of shite" again and again as we walked over to the shops.

I really have to be more careful.... he picks up everything now!
Old May 4th 2008, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of

That's hilarious - and I'm so glad I'm not the only one!
Old May 4th 2008, 11:28 am
Just Joined

woodsies has a brilliant futurewoodsies has a brilliant futurewoodsies has a brilliant futurewoodsies has a brilliant futurewoodsies has a brilliant futurewoodsies has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by smiges33
thought i would start something different to take your eyes and mind of the stess of the world. what is your kids favourate quote. mines is the old fav

"why" and "i want" and the best of all "NO"
My daughter, when aged 12, said that she thought she would drink alcohol when she became an adult, 'just not as much as you do Mum'
Old May 4th 2008, 7:37 pm
I'm going fishing .....

psa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant futurepsa2570 has a brilliant future

When my daughter was very young, still a toddler, she went off with her Grandmother (known as "Nanny") to the shop so that Nanny could buy some fags and probably get Lucy some sweets or similar. They were ages considering it was only around the corner and down the road a bit and when asked why it took so long Lucy replied before Nanny could get a word in .....

"This f***ing dog ran out and Nanny nearly ran the p***ing thing over"

out of the mouths of babes, and all that
Old May 5th 2008, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

When my son was 7 he declared he was going to marry me when he got older only.."I'm not going to have sex with you mummy"....well thank goodness for that I say!!
Old May 6th 2008, 1:28 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by j19fmm
When my son was 7 he declared he was going to marry me when he got older only.."I'm not going to have sex with you mummy"....well thank goodness for that I say!!
I think I can speak for us all when I say we share your relief.
Old May 6th 2008, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

OK this one is from school today..
Reception class child to teacher : What kind of bees do you get milk from?
Teacher:I don't know, what kind of bees do you get milk from?
Child: Boobees!
Exit teacher stiffling giggles...

So dads (cos that's who told it to child) careful what you tell your kids at home!