Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

favourate quotes of your kids

favourate quotes of your kids

Old Jan 17th 2008, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of
Default Re: favourate quotes of your kids

Sitting in church with my daughter (aged 4 at the time) when she pipes up LOUDLY during a prayer:

"OH! Mummy! He just said Jesus!"

Not that I would use the word in any other way!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

glad i put this thread up hear its made me laugh.

my 5 yezr boys latest stuff is telling me

a your stupid

b shut up

c dont like you anymore

all 3 usually when i am trying to get him to go to sleep

Last edited by smiges33; Jan 19th 2008 at 6:55 pm. Reason: missed bits
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:25 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

My daughter, now 15, when she was between 3-4, she got into habbit of saying,, no, no, no, no, no, no way, which with her little chubby cheeks and pouting always made us chuckle, it was like a mixture of "no way" and "go-away". Now that man off Vicar of Dibley reminds us of it, I think its Jim.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

12 year old daughter's latest one is

"why do you always blame me."

to which i reply "well its either you me or the holy ghost. so it comes down to you or the holy ghost."

or rather lately its "i suppose it was the holy ghost again."
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:48 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Last night karonious was over and we were all outside. 6-year old daughter was watching the kittens prancing around in the flower bed and said "they're flower bed pluckers". Karonious and I gave each other a look ... "did she just say...?" "nah".

Why kittens would be plucking flower beds, though, is beyond me.

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Mind you he's got his mum sussed...

keeps saying to me "doesn't she go on!!"
I'm telling...

Originally Posted by Pony
when my daughter was 2 she couldn't say the word "sweeties", so she would say she wanted "feces" She is now 15, and I never tire of reciting this story when I meet any of her new friends
We keep mental notes of things to embarrass our one with when she's older.

Originally Posted by weebossyboots
Sitting in church with my daughter (aged 4 at the time) when she pipes up LOUDLY during a prayer:

"OH! Mummy! He just said Jesus!"

Not that I would use the word in any other way!
That is hilarious!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:10 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Here comes the sun;5800360]We had a phone call from a hotel in NZ my daughter answered the phone and declared very loudly to me that there was a man "talking funny on the phone" doesnt bode well for July!!
QUOTE]

I get that a lot here when a child answers the phone (Irish accent)

My favourite saying was from my 3 year old sister years ago. She was whingeing and holding her arm and I asked her what was wrong - "I've got a bru". I answered "no love, it's a bruise" She got very indignant and replied "one bru, two bruise"

She's training to be an Actuary now and to this day everyone in my family calls a bruise a 'bru'.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

my daughter (now 13).....said to us(when she was 5)

was everything in black and white when you were a child

how to make you feel old.....jacky
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:28 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Having been brought up in the Fens it must have seemed quite an adventure when I took Frankie up to my home town, Birmingham.

We were sat in a Harvester pub having lunch, when Frankie kept looking at the family behind us and giggling. I kept telling her to behave, and turned around to the family thinking maybe they were pulling faces at her to make her laugh. Instead they had broad smiles and were giggling back at her.

I still sat there bemused, and Franks carried on pointing and laughing. I was despairing somewhat... until.... A huge jamaican chappy came around the front of the bar to rejoin his family.

And Frankie, at the top of her voice, exclaimed "Look Mommy, another one!!!"

I was somewhat embarrassed, but these guys were completely cool.

definitely one to be retold when she's older!!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

This is sort of on topic. I came home the other day from work and found $4.20 on the table as I got it ready for dinner. I asked whose it was. I was told it was my six year old daughter's. I asked where she got it from. I was then told that she was singing at the end of the driveway and joggers paid her as the went by.

I know that he busker festival is on here in Chch right now, perhaps she will be a busker in the future?
Old Jan 20th 2008, 3:47 pm
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light

My son (6 at the time ) and myself were in a queue at the local Post Office. Directly behind us was a Muslim lady dressed from head to toe in a black outfit. Only her eyes were visible, my son turned round and said "peek a boo, I can see you"

I needed the ground to open up
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:25 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wimpy
My son (6 at the time ) and myself were in a queue at the local Post Office. Directly behind us was a Muslim lady dressed from head to toe in a black outfit. Only her eyes were visible, my son turned round and said "peek a boo, I can see you"

I needed the ground to open up
I'm crying
Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:12 am
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light

I was on this web site the other day and its one of those where people post really funny pictures. Anyway there was this one picture of a mouse that had been squished head first in a mouse trap. As you can imagine its backside was stuck in the air. So taking full advantage of the situation was a second mouse that was having its wicked way with the dead mouse.
My son came in and saw the picture and said...

"ah look, he is trying to pull him out"
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Here comes the sun
Basically she has an answer for everything and she's only 4.
We are just starting to get this now with our 4 year old! At the moment if he gets caught out doing something he shouldnt he tells me "the baby did it!"

He says loads of things that are funny and make us laugh but Im having a blonde moment right now and cant think of a single thing! lol
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:13 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

I was in a queue in Woolworths at Christmas time, very busy... my young son who was about 4 looked up and said in a very loud voice 'Mummy, you have got big boobies' my face was a very nice shade of scarlett as everyone in the queue turned around to see if he was right...
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
I was in a queue in Woolworths at Christmas time, very busy... my young son who was about 4 looked up and said in a very loud voice 'Mummy, you have got big boobies' my face was a very nice shade of scarlett as everyone in the queue turned around to see if he was right...
haha.... I do remember when I was pregnant DS was having a bath with me and said to me "mummy you're very fat"..... hmmmmm....

A friend of mine whose husband is also a volunteer firefighter was out shopping with her daughter.... the daughter heard a siren go off and said in a loud voice "thats all I f**king need".... her daddy should be more careful what he says...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.