Reload this Page >

The everythings great in NZ thread

The everythings great in NZ thread

Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:16 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The everythings great in NZ thread

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Now Im goona be really self conscious of my poor grasp of the England lanuage. Init eh

Yes I thought you might say that!

Perhaps I could start a class forum!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:25 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Wallpaper paste is very expensive.
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Oooops wrong thread lol
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Yes I thought you might say that!

Perhaps I could start a class forum!
Oooh private lessons. Yes Maaaam
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:45 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

ca@p tv - its great - we never watch it much any more
Seafood - you can go diving for your dinner - we get cray fish and scallops - but our places are a secret
You get Fruit loops here
Quality of the meat - brilliant

Tomorrow "The World" is docking at Russell - so we can say we sailed around the world! ( well it makes me laugh!) so that's got to be a positive

My wooden house - you can cut a hole in it and stick in a new window!! easy peesy!

Amazing service in shops and restaurants - everyone is friendly
Long hot summers
a huge garden
My dog thinks hes in heaven hes so happy - you mean I can roam around the garden on my own???

Oh and today we decided we're going to get a donkey!!! yipeee
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
ca@p tv - its great - we never watch it much any more
Seafood - you can go diving for your dinner - we get cray fish and scallops - but our places are a secret
You get Fruit loops here
Quality of the meat - brilliant

Tomorrow "The World" is docking at Russell - so we can say we sailed around the world! ( well it makes me laugh!) so that's got to be a positive

My wooden house - you can cut a hole in it and stick in a new window!! easy peesy!

Amazing service in shops and restaurants - everyone is friendly
Long hot summers
a huge garden
My dog thinks hes in heaven hes so happy - you mean I can roam around the garden on my own???

A donkey? Fantastic! What a brilliant pet, what are you going to call it?

By the way, you do realise you are only allowed a certain number and size of those sea things you're diving for, don't you? The diving suggestion would have been no good for me - I hate sport and the sea is no place for humans, there are things in there that eat you.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:03 am
Account Closed

I like the smell of Rotorua - and I'm not being sarcastic.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:03 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

A donkey? Fantastic! What a brilliant pet, what are you going to call it?

By the way, you do realise you are only allowed a certain number and size of those sea things you're diving for, don't you? The diving suggestion would have been no good for me - I hate sport and the sea is no place for humans, there are things in there that eat you.
I'm not too sure - we're going to wait till we get it - unless its a rescue and has a name already. I just want to get a wee straw hat for it.

We have the plastic measure thingies on our dive bags so that we can measure to make sure the scallops and crays are big enough - you're allowed 20 scallops per person on the boat - but normally we just take what we'll eat - say 10. And 2 crays.

Not really too much to eat us up here - but we dived with dolphins 2 weeks ago! That is a huge positive ( if you like diving with dolphins)
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:08 am
Account Closed

I'm not too sure - we're going to wait till we get it - unless its a rescue and has a name already. I just want to get a wee straw hat for it.

We have the plastic measure thingies on our dive bags so that we can measure to make sure the scallops and crays are big enough - you're allowed 20 scallops per person on the boat - but normally we just take what we'll eat - say 10. And 2 crays.

Not really too much to eat us up here - but we dived with dolphins 2 weeks ago! That is a huge positive ( if you like diving with dolphins)
I am very impressed that you have the measuring things - clearly you are not a Kiwi! Actually that is disingenuous of me, I do know some Kiwis who stick to rules. I tried several times to dive with the dolphins (to attempt to get over my irrational fear of the water) but the weather was always too crap and they kept putting it off.

Did you hear about the dolphins that saved the guy from the shark a while ago? I think it was in Northland somewhere.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:42 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

ROFL - Hubby says "are you going to cut holes in a straw hat and put it over his ears?" Oh, when? I love donkeys - my mum went for a walk one evening and came back with two she found just wandering on the road We had them for 3 months before we found out who they belonged to! hahaha
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:49 am
A land far far away

Originally Posted by Batty
ROFL - Hubby says "are you going to cut holes in a straw hat and put it over his ears?" Oh, when? I love donkeys - my mum went for a walk one evening and came back with two she found just wandering on the road We had them for 3 months before we found out who they belonged to! hahaha
oh that I am!

We're going to call the SPCA on monday and see if they know of any to rescue first, so i'll let you know how we get on
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:50 am
Just Joined

merryberry is an unknown quantity at this point

7 pages of negatives and only 4 positives

Your all either too busy enjoying yourselves or its crap and all posting in the negative thread
lol yes sure you can come with me but i am not sure my fella would be too happy
Oh and here is one more positive! ..............Hmm i am coming to NZ so how positive is that..........a wee scots lass with a fantastic smile..........quick get the door widener before anyone suggests it might get jammed!! My head that is
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:51 am
Account Closed

snapper
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Your excitable arent cha?

Can I come with you?
ooops i posted your anser in the wrong bit........try looking ahead to this one! Hm i mean now behind this one.........now work that out! lol

MB x
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:56 am
Just Joined

snapper
me has great nashers...........lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.