Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The everythings great in NZ thread

The everythings great in NZ thread

Old Nov 6th 2006, 2:20 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The everythings great in NZ thread

Originally Posted by Goldberry
Hi guys,..............
Welcome to the site

I know everyones whinging (well its Maxi really ) and not enough praising. But keep 'em comming
Old Nov 7th 2006, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Goldberry will become famous soon enoughGoldberry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Welcome to the site

I know everyones whinging (well its Maxi really ) and not enough praising. But keep 'em comming
Thanks Jack. Just saw the picture thread. Congrats to your cute little family! Wish I was that young still *sigh*.
Old Nov 7th 2006, 8:13 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the site

Who's Maxi?
Old Nov 7th 2006, 3:17 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Who's Maxi?
Why do you feel left out?

The x is next to the z and Im not 2 kleva remember
Old Nov 7th 2006, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

Why do you feel left out?

The x is next to the z and Im not 2 kleva remember
No I distinctly remember you saying you "is cleva".

ooh, just remembered another one...
Old Nov 7th 2006, 10:48 pm
Account Closed

You can't phone anyone after 9pm because they have to get up for milking, and because they have got up for milking they ring you at 7am!
Old Nov 7th 2006, 10:58 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

You can't phone anyone after 9pm because they have to get up for milking, and because they have got up for milking they ring you at 7am!

Wrong thread, this is the everythings great one, not the it's crap one!!!

By the way, with reference to the crap one ... we all love the Haka!!! What does EnGERland have in comparison? "Vindaloo" "I'm England til I die" (the grammer with that offends me!) Give me abit of proud gingoism(sp?) anyday!!
Old Nov 7th 2006, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

By the way, with reference to the crap one ... we all love the Haka!!! What does EnGERland have in comparison? "Vindaloo" "I'm England til I die" (the grammer with that offends me!) Give me abit of proud gingoism(sp?) anyday!!
I'm with you there, I love the haka. I haven't been to see the AB's yet, but I think I would get very emotional seeing them do it. I was in UK when hubs went, he phoned me from his mobile so I could hear it

And yeah...keep your moans in the moaning thread
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Batty

If you don't want snow you'll have to at least half way up the North Island. We livei in Auckland and it's about a degree or so colder than where Pixi lives, which is 3 hours north of us.
Don't have snow in Wellington - lowest half of North Island.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 5:12 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Summer has arrived roasty toasty hot and sunny up here.

Hey Batty - the speedway looks ace!! we've yet to make it to the one up near us - must though
Old Nov 8th 2006, 5:16 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Still no donkey! Even have a wanted ad in New World!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

"We've got the whole World in our hands. The whole World in our hands"

A through back to our colonial days me thinks
Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
Laura. Start a new thread "Donkey wanted"

You might get a few un-savoury replies through. So be careful

PS Charlie is now coming out with me in January so I wont be the weirdo on his. I will now be the weirdo with her
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pixi-dust

I'm sure one will turn up! Keep searchin!!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:20 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us have other things to do after 9pm

Its all that fresh air me thinks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.