Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

ever changing weather

ever changing weather

Old Nov 10th 2012, 7:41 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default ever changing weather

Friday I was sitting out at work in T-Shirt and could of gotten away with shorts if that way inclined, today misty and sleet so sat in with a couple of layers and the heat pump going.
Old Nov 10th 2012, 7:46 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ever changing weather

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
Friday I was sitting out at work in T-Shirt and could of gotten away with shorts if that way inclined, today misty and sleet so sat in with a couple of layers and the heat pump going.
Was gorgeous on Friday out to brunch with friends sitting in the sunshine!

Today grey and overcast
Old Nov 10th 2012, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

dannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond repute

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OeYEyCDRHmE

Enough said!
Old Nov 11th 2012, 6:36 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloody hell!!! Gone downhill rain rain and more rain
Old Nov 11th 2012, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Forecast on Friday for weekend weather in Christchurch - glorious warm sunshine with a bit of a north easterly breeze

As the band girlschool say - 'yeah right'

Had to walk off the course on Sunday evening due to the storm alarm being sounded. Thank heavens - 5 minutes later and the car took a pasting from the rain

What's the weather been like up in Nelson?
Old Nov 11th 2012, 9:03 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Saturday was a lovely sunny day but Sunday was showers and nippy. The snow is still on the ranges so that adds a chill to the air.
Old Nov 12th 2012, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

GoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond repute

We're out West at the moment, and today for the school run I put my warm winter coat on for thr first time in quite a while. Dark clouds overhead and blooming' chilly. By the time I got back it was blazing sunshine and I was very hot and cross!