Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

EOI - Recognised Qualifications Query

EOI - Recognised Qualifications Query

Old Jul 31st 2005, 2:11 pm

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future
Question EOI - Recognised Qualifications Query

Right, just started to fill in the EOI and we are having trouble with Section F: Recognised Qualification(s).

Bascially I've got an Electrical Apprenticeship (Level 4 on the 'Register'), A Diploma for Chartered Engineer (Level 5 on the 'Register) and a BEng(Hons) Electrical Engineering Degree (Level 8 on the 'Register') as well. It asks how many qualifications are being submitted and my assumption is that in order to try and get more points I would want to put both all of them down. I have all the original certifcates and contract completion documentation for my apprenticeship (so should be OK there).
My questions for the above is:
If I put three qualifications down, do I get 150 points or do they only take one qualification into account? ( Sounds a very stupid question but when I did the on-line points check it only took one into account anyway to give me 50 points).
It has said on the paper form (we are currently filling out the paper version to then help us when we fill the on-line one out) to attach additional sheets if necessary (i.e. if I put three in) but how do you do this for the application on-line? Is there more space to include this information?

With the on-line form can you fill sections in then come back to it later if you need to later?

If anyone has any help with the above then we would be very grateful.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI - Recognised Qualifications Query

Hi Dave & Lyns
I think there is a max number of points for quals so I would only list the highest qual (especially if you've got all your evidence for it).
and yes you can save as you go on your EOI and come back to it.
Good luck
Old Jul 31st 2005, 2:32 pm

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future
Default Re: EOI - Recognised Qualifications Query

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Hi Dave & Lyns
I think there is a max number of points for quals so I would only list the highest qual (especially if you've got all your evidence for it).
and yes you can save as you go on your EOI and come back to it.
Good luck
Judging by the points checker that what we thought about the quals. Although I've got a few quals and experience we thought that nearly doubling our points did seem like a bit of a dream!