Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

England in the Final

England in the Final

Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light
Talking England in the Final

England did what the All Blacks failed to do........ BEAT FRANCE

Sorry guy's but some of you lost your faith in us and now we're in the final

My kiwi husband went to see AB's at Cardiff he was gutted, so was i really

COME ON ENGLAND!!!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England in the Final

Originally Posted by Him and Me

COME ON ENGLAND!!!
COME ON LIVERPOOL!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
COME ON LIVERPOOL!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

COME ON ENGLAND!!!
wOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM WIN.........but I can't,SA are just too strong.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

Originally Posted by danny.f
wOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM WIN.........but I can't,SA are just too strong.
Thats what they said about the AB's against France

Still bitter !!!!!!!

Whoops wrong login

Last edited by Kerry W; Oct 15th 2007 at 10:13 am.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 10:45 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that the Boks are strong. but don't forget it's just one match and anything could happen.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yotty
I agree that the Boks are strong. but don't forget it's just one match and anything could happen.
The boks will be bricking themselves... how did a team who they thrashed without conceding a point beat the aussies and the frogs to get into the final. How are they going to prepare for the game...
Old Oct 15th 2007, 5:26 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
The boks will be bricking themselves... how did a team who they thrashed without conceding a point beat the aussies and the frogs to get into the final. How are they going to prepare for the game...
Do you think it was all part of a cunning plan
Old Oct 15th 2007, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Don't care who wins.....it's still 80 minutes of muscly thighs and tight buns straining against little itty bitty shorts Shallow, me??!?!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:16 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

COME ON ENGLAND!!!
And I bet you made him feel heaps better hun!!!!!! ........ NOT!!