Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Employment contacts: Dunedin?

Employment contacts: Dunedin?

Old May 28th 2008, 1:01 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Employment contacts: Dunedin?

Hi all,

Can any of the Dunedin posse help out at all? My mate Andy has recently arrived from the US, and already holds an open work visa. He's job searching in Dunedin but having little joy simply due to no NZ experience and the lack of a network - you know the story - someone to reccommend him to someone and all that. If he was here in ChCh I'd sort him right out, but I have no Dunedin network whatsoever.

He's experienced in I.T., but also is an able engineer, and bike and car mechanic. He's available right now and is ready and willing to turn his hand to pretty much anything.

So, do any of you Dunedenites have any leads to work that he can follow up? He'll consider anything from 1 days labouring to a permanent I.T. position, just to get a leg up.

PM me or post up here if you can help - cheers!

Wiz
Old May 28th 2008, 5:14 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Employment contacts: Dunedin?

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Hi all,

Can any of the Dunedin posse help out at all? My mate Andy has recently arrived from the US, and already holds an open work visa. He's job searching in Dunedin but having little joy simply due to no NZ experience and the lack of a network - you know the story - someone to reccommend him to someone and all that. If he was here in ChCh I'd sort him right out, but I have no Dunedin network whatsoever.

He's experienced in I.T., but also is an able engineer, and bike and car mechanic. He's available right now and is ready and willing to turn his hand to pretty much anything.

So, do any of you Dunedenites have any leads to work that he can follow up? He'll consider anything from 1 days labouring to a permanent I.T. position, just to get a leg up.

PM me or post up here if you can help - cheers!

Wiz
Bumped this up for you hun