emirates

Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

ex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really nice
Default emirates

We have been into travel agents today to book a flight back to uk as we feel the need to go back on a visit to see family and friends been feeling a bit homesick lately .Emirates have a good deal on and I wondered if any one on this site had flown with them we got a quote for $2130 to Manchester return.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

England Girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: emirates

Originally Posted by ex geordie
We have been into travel agents today to book a flight back to uk as we feel the need to go back on a visit to see family and friends been feeling a bit homesick lately .Emirates have a good deal on and I wondered if any one on this site had flown with them we got a quote for $2130 to Manchester return.
I flew Emirates one way last year Auckland - Sydney - Dubai (stopover) - London Heathrow.
Apart from the 17 hours to get to Dubai (and then only 7 to get to London) it was a most enjoyable flight.

We had one of the newer planes at the time (this was July 2004) and the in-flight entertainment was the best I had ever seen.
You had a choice of over 500 films, including a huge range of kids films to keep them entertained, and the music was great too. They had up to date albums along with classics, a range of genres and instead of being on a loop you could skip songs as if you were at home.

The food was ok, can't really remember that far back.

Comfortable, good service and very smooth landings.

Is your quote for one ticket or the whole family (would be v surprised if for family). I paid NZ1550 one way (and came back with Singapore on a return ticket).
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 6:22 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't flown emirates to nz but I have flown with them before and they were wonderful.
Very good service, and I liked the food!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

ex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really nice

Originally Posted by England Girl
I flew Emirates one way last year Auckland - Sydney - Dubai (stopover) - London Heathrow.
Apart from the 17 hours to get to Dubai (and then only 7 to get to London) it was a most enjoyable flight.

We had one of the newer planes at the time (this was July 2004) and the in-flight entertainment was the best I had ever seen.
You had a choice of over 500 films, including a huge range of kids films to keep them entertained, and the music was great too. They had up to date albums along with classics, a range of genres and instead of being on a loop you could skip songs as if you were at home.

The food was ok, can't really remember that far back.

Comfortable, good service and very smooth landings.

Is your quote for one ticket or the whole family (would be v surprised if for family). I paid NZ1550 one way (and came back with Singapore on a return ticket).

The price is per person theres just me and my husband going as our son and daughter both live in uk. Its a strange feeling going back as we have been here nearly 2 years .Was wondering how people felt when they do go back on holiday do they miss NZ or do they find it hard when the holiday is over and they have all the goodbyes to go through again?

We fly next weekend so its going to be a busy week for us Going shopping today for some warmer clothes !!
Old Sep 24th 2005, 9:05 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
I haven't flown emirates to nz but I have flown with them before and they were wonderful.
Very good service, and I liked the food!
Pixi - 5 days!! How're ya feelin'? And is it all total rushing around like a maniac?

Best of luck with the move. Don't leave it too long before you post from the other side either!! Carmen.