Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Easter in Wellington...

Easter in Wellington...

Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice
Default Re: Easter in Wellington...

i think it is still sunday
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:41 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Knightm
i think it is still sunday
Tis Sunday..., if it rains we'll meet up and move on somewhere... as Stef and Paul no longer can access tinternet
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

cool - cya there
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else popping along or are you all gorging on chocolate????????
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:00 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Anyone else popping along or are you all gorging on chocolate????????
I (note 'I' not 'we') will be decorating the bathroom, toilet and shower room. Dribble will be observing and offering helpful suggestions. I think its unlikely I will manage to finish in time to come see you guys. Hope you all have a great day!
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

we're off to lindale farm today but have a great day guys, simon was that you i saw yesterday morning walking the dog whilst yawning!
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by stasia
we're off to lindale farm today but have a great day guys, simon was that you i saw yesterday morning walking the dog whilst yawning!
Yep that was me...
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 3:49 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

I would love to have come, however, here I am sat at work on Sunday - again
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Glad we made the trip to meet Steph and Paul. Great to meet you kids-hope to see you again soon.
Nice to see the Ellis' and Michelle too!!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Great weather, great company, great day... glad you made the effort Stef n Paul, now we have someone to call on when we visit the South Island later this year...
Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Stef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Easter in Wellington...

Hello Guys,

Well we are back in sunny Timaru now...well actually it's windy and cloudy!

Thanks you so much for coming, we had a great day and the weather was perfect for it. It was so nice to put faces to the names at last! I really hope to see you all on the South Island soon and we can have a good laugh again!

Stay in touch guys.

Stef and Paul