Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Draftsperson 3D CAD??????????

Draftsperson 3D CAD??????????

Old May 18th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Draftsperson 3D CAD??????????

Don't have a clue about this title only that a company in Tauranga send me emails every week with the latest job vacancies and I have just had a personal email sent through asking if I knew anyone with the above............

I know it should probably go on the job site but no-one evers looks on there and I really want to be able to forward this onto someone who is interested.

They seem to think I have an agency or something..........have they read my posts on here.

Anyone want to know more just PM me and I will forward the email.

Kato33
Old May 18th 2007, 2:09 pm
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Draftsperson 3D CAD??????????

Originally Posted by kato33
Don't have a clue about this title only that a company in Tauranga send me emails every week with the latest job vacancies and I have just had a personal email sent through asking if I knew anyone with the above............

I know it should probably go on the job site but no-one evers looks on there and I really want to be able to forward this onto someone who is interested.

They seem to think I have an agency or something..........have they read my posts on here.

Anyone want to know more just PM me and I will forward the email.

Kato33

Ermm.....being cheeky, but if I forward you my CV, can you get me a job!!!

Any car mechanics, boat mechanics, plant mechanics or transport manager / dispatcher / logistics resource manager type jobs come your way, send them to me!

There's a few beers in it
Old May 18th 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sirplug

Any car mechanics, boat mechanics, plant mechanics or transport manager / dispatcher / logistics resource manager type jobs come your way, send them to me!

go ahead honey

PM your email and I can forward the info I get every week to you

Nici
Old May 18th 2007, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sirplug

I am a transport manager also

Just got my CPC exam results.......passed modules 2 and 4 but failed no.1
The easiest of them all and I fail.......I must be bloody useless.

Nici
Old May 18th 2007, 2:17 pm
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
I am a transport manager also

Just got my CPC exam results.......passed modules 2 and 4 but failed no.1
The easiest of them all and I fail.......I must be bloody useless.

Nici
Don't worry. I haven't got mine and I don't think anybody in New Zealand even knows what they are!

If you have it on your CV, it still looks impressive, they'll probably have to ask what it means. Same as some of the NZ quals mean nothing over here!