Donkey visiting!

Old Nov 20th 2006, 4:51 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Donkey visiting!

As some of you know we've been looking for a couple of donkeys - well tomorrow we are off to visit 2 that are looking for a new home Very chuffed about this! They are called Joseph and Rachel and are 20.

Keep your fingers crossed they like us
Old Nov 20th 2006, 5:06 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Donkey visiting!

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
As some of you know we've been looking for a couple of donkeys - well tomorrow we are off to visit 2 that are looking for a new home Very chuffed about this! They are called Joseph and Rachel and are 20.

Keep your fingers crossed they like us

Good luck
Just tell them what you having growing in your garden and they will be home before you.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:37 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot wait for this thread to progress

Good luck Laura
Old Nov 20th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Wow .... make sure you take your camera... I cant wait to see them.

I hope they are what you want and that both are in good health.

Looking forward to seeing pics!!

SarahB
Old Nov 20th 2006, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

great news Laura - good luck!!

Dave
Old Nov 21st 2006, 12:33 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

OK I'll be the dense one... why do you want to keep donkeys?

Jack, you're too funny! LOL
Old Nov 21st 2006, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

trigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nicetrigod is just really nice

Have you tried www.imlookingforanewdonkeyinnewzealand.com?
Old Nov 21st 2006, 3:17 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Jack, you're too funny! LOL
What did I say?

Laura can we name them if you get them?

I let forum members name my DAUGHTER a couple of years ago

Last edited by Jack Daws; Nov 21st 2006 at 3:23 am.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 3:34 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
What did I say?

Laura can we name them if you get them?

I let forum members name my DAUGHTER a couple of years ago
You're braver than I would be! LOL
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:43 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take pics!

tried the link it didnt work hahahahaha!

Maz, eMy husband had donkeys as a child and loved them, they make lovely pets, we have the space for the first time ever and they eat thistles.

we know a wee bit about them - they are 20 and a couple - they have had a few babies over the years. Donkey baby - ahhhhh! cute! They're in really good health = girl is very pretty and boy is a comedian!

They've got names already and afer 20 years I couldnt change them - they're Joseph and Rachel - I like them! but you could make up nick names??

anyway I'll let you know how we get on - so excited!!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

...I'll be checking on here later on to hear how you got on..... and we want pics!!!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Joe and Rach, how cute are they too old to have any more babies?
Oh...I want a donkey.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:23 am
A land far far away

Originally Posted by Jude J
Joe and Rach, how cute are they too old to have any more babies?
Oh...I want a donkey.
No they're not - the owner even said Rachel may be pregnant now! OMG!!!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:24 am
Maz

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
No they're not - the owner even said Rachel may be pregnant now! OMG!!!
That would be a bargain!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

Our neighbours across the road have 2 donkey's - names Peter and Coco, ther are lovely, quite old so shouldn't imagine any babies arriving. It's great for the kids they just look out of the window and if the donley's see you looking they plod over, lean over the wall and stare in at you, which makes the kids laugh, and if the alarm clock ever failed, 7.45 every morning (eh-orr, eh-orr, eh-orr), it a good job don't like sleeping in at weekend Donna & Martin

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.