diesel fitter

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future
Default diesel fitter

Hi,am i right in thinking that you have to trade papers and qualifications etc and that unlike Australia you can't apply with just on the job experience only

Dean
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: diesel fitter

Correct.
You need qualifications in the trade equal to NZIS level 4. That is the final National Certificate level that a final year apprentice would gain here in NZ after a 4 year apprenticeship. One also needs to show work experience in the trade.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 5:31 am
Banned

themeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: diesel fitter

Originally Posted by deannos
Hi,am i right in thinking that you have to trade papers and qualifications etc and that unlike Australia you can't apply with just on the job experience only

Dean
PM me I am a diesel fitter here