Reload this Page >

Dialling New Zealand from UK - please help

Dialling New Zealand from UK - please help

Old Jan 11th 2007, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

miss_ck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dialling New Zealand from UK - please help

Hi

Would someone please help me get through to this number from the UK.

I am trying to ring the EWRB in Wellington and they have a number listed of

0800 661 000

I have dialled 00 64 then I tried dialling the number with an area code, without an area code, and nothing works. I can't find an international number on their web site so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 11th 2007, 10:14 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dialling New Zealand from UK - please help

Originally Posted by miss_ck
Hi

Would someone please help me get through to this number from the UK.

I am trying to ring the EWRB in Wellington and they have a number listed of

0800 661 000

I have dialled 00 64 then I tried dialling the number with an area code, without an area code, and nothing works. I can't find an international number on their web site so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Hiya

You won't be able to call a free phone number in NZ from the UK (likewise you can't call freephone UK numbers from NZ). I don't know what EWRM stands for?? Have you tried NZ white pages online for a number? Usually companies have a number for calls within NZ and international numbers. If all else fails, you could try the international operator or international directories in the UK for help. Not sure what their numbers are but 100 will be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

Nikki x
Old Jan 11th 2007, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

miss_ck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dialling New Zealand from UK - please help

Originally Posted by Littletoe
Hiya

You won't be able to call a free phone number in NZ from the UK (likewise you can't call freephone UK numbers from NZ). I don't know what EWRM stands for?? Have you tried NZ white pages online for a number? Usually companies have a number for calls within NZ and international numbers. If all else fails, you could try the international operator or international directories in the UK for help. Not sure what their numbers are but 100 will be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

Nikki x
Hi Nikki
Thanks for the advice.
EWRB is the electrical workers registration board - sorry for abbreviation!

I did think we maybe couldn't use the 0800 number but I couldn't find an alternative. Have found a number through white pages now so thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Many thanks