Cricket

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cricket

Anyone watch the 20/20 on ESPN2 yesterday? Aside from England's piss poor play, did you think the coverage was a big pile of shite? Good to see cricket on US TV but when they cut out about 40% of the game, it's just not cricket!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:55 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cricket

(break for advert)
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:44 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

caught it, and wished I hadn't

The expected performance was there but as Duncan pointed out it was cut to shreds and they kept on reshowing bits they had already shown:curse::curse:
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Goodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to all

Damn! I hadn't even realized that it was on ESPN. Didn't even occur to me that it would be on American TV. I suppose that shows what a poor job they did at advertising it. Perhaps a good thing given England's performance. The whole money-grabbing Twenty20 thing is looking a bit grubby at the moment.