Credit checks

Old May 11th 2019, 11:02 am
Just Joined

Bexsball is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Credit checks

Hey peeps,

May I ask a quick question, do credit checks form part of the visa application process?

Thank you
Old May 11th 2019, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credit checks

Not that I know of.
As an visa applicant, you do have an obligation to inform Immigration NZ of any circumstances that could affect your visa. If, for example you have debt in your home country, INZ will want to know how you intend to continue repaying that debt. They are super keen not to allow any person to use migration as an escape from responsibilities.
Old May 11th 2019, 10:46 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

as escape says not a process in the visa application but you may have an obligation in the UK to inform anyone you have credit with that you may be leaving the country, you would need to read the T&C's for all companies you may have debt with.
Old May 12th 2019, 4:38 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Louloubexs
Hey peeps,

May I ask a quick question, do credit checks form part of the visa application process?

Thank you
No. I think we had this conversation already.