Coronation Street

Old Jan 12th 2010, 7:43 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by Margaret Parkinson
Friday night Jonathan Ross will finish in July can you believe this is why he quit?

Quote from one of the daily newspapers.

(UNDER-fire Jonathan Ross quit the BBC because it was causing so much strain on his home life, it was revealed last night.

Feisty wife Jane Goldman asked Wossy to walk away from his £6million-a-year job for the sake of his family.

Crimson-haired Jane, 39, had become increasingly concerned at the effect the controversy was having on their home life.

In the end, pals claimed, she urged Jonathan, 49, to put his wife and three children before his lucrative career.

Ross will leave the Beeb when his contract ends in July.

A close friend revealed: “Jane didn’t like the effect all the fuss surrounding his pay was having on his family.)
Oh yeah I know that Jonathan is quitting!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by newnip
That Mitchell and Webb Look

I knew Webb when he was little!! I went to school with his big brother and my mate married his other brother! They all look very much alike and he's lost his Lincolnshire accent! Sorry - just a little useless info!

Can't believe how far behind we are with Corrie (or Coro as it is here!) very frustrating, but not too much of a grind to have to watch it again.

Demons has just started here which is good too - watched that in UK but well worth a 2nd look.
Oh Really your claim to fame

Pooh damn I think Liam gets Killed off by Tony next week so No Eye Candy left in Corrie..damn it!!!

btw Cant wait for the return of Gavin And Stacy! I love it cant beat British comedy Dramas! (whats occurring)

Last edited by love30stm; Jan 12th 2010 at 7:49 am.
Old Jan 12th 2010, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Jo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really nice

Originally Posted by love30stm
Oh Really your claim to fame

Pooh damn I think Liam gets Killed off by Tony next week so No Eye Candy left in Corrie..damn it!!!

btw Cant wait for the return of Gavin And Stacy! I love it cant beat British comedy Dramas! (whats occurring)
Lush !!!!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

newnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud of

We'll still have Tony!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 9:00 pm

We'll still have Tony!
Arghhhhh Yuk!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

newnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud of

He may be mean but he's very, very cute!
Old Jan 13th 2010, 2:09 am

He may be mean but he's very, very cute!
No he's not he has a weird eye!

Never mind though I think Liam turns up in Eastenders in the future !
Old Jan 13th 2010, 2:52 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by love30stm
No he's not he has a weird eye!

Never mind though I think Liam turns up in Eastenders in the future !
YEP what goes round comes round Eastenders or the Bill!!!
Old Jan 13th 2010, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all

I'm an Eastenders girl myself...hope Shirley ends up with Phil but it can't be that easy!
Watched the first episode of Pschoville ...looks as though it's going to be good. Two things we've missed out on here are Russell Brand's t.v.series ( which I managed to catch on a trip back to the UK) and the excellent Mighty Boosh...just had to buy the dvds instead. Need to get the live show now.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by Kentish Lass
I'm an Eastenders girl myself...hope Shirley ends up with Phil but it can't be that easy!
Watched the first episode of Pschoville ...looks as though it's going to be good. Two things we've missed out on here are Russell Brand's t.v.series ( which I managed to catch on a trip back to the UK) and the excellent Mighty Boosh...just had to buy the dvds instead. Need to get the live show now.
Aww Russel Brand hes a cutie and funny

and The Mighty Boosh has been and gone on C4 but i have the dvds of them, and Psychoville my niece sent me for christmas then low and behold it came on UKtv so i will watch it again its good!
Old Jan 13th 2010, 11:29 pm

Yep I'm a Eastenders gal myself too, I cried when Danielle got killed
Old Jan 13th 2010, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all

I think they only showed series 3 of the Mighty Boosh on Ch.4 here, .......it's an outrage!
Old Jan 13th 2010, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

Hey hang on....did you say you were sent dvds from the UK? I didn't think they would work here.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 12:28 am

Hey hang on....did you say you were sent dvds from the UK? I didn't think they would work here.
They dont I have a multi region Dvd that plays all even American DVDs and a New Zealand dvd and a English DVD player!
Old Jan 14th 2010, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

So to all these people with two homes or two cars......youhave THREE dvd players. Whooo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.