Coronation Street

Old Jan 10th 2010, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Jo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really nice
Default Coronation Street

Do you watch Corrie in NZ? If so what's happened in your most recent episode so I can work out how far NZ is behind the UK. Don't cringe at this request, it's the only programme I enjoy watching! What other UK programmes to you get?
Old Jan 10th 2010, 10:11 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by Jo_Paul87
Do you watch Corrie in NZ? If so what's happened in your most recent episode so I can work out how far NZ is behind the UK. Don't cringe at this request, it's the only programme I enjoy watching! What other UK programmes to you get?
I don't watch it - but a close friend does, it's become a joke how they all sit down as a family to watch it and woe betide if you dare to speak whilst it's on!

So from what I gather, Tony has just found out Liam is having an affair with Carla and Rosie has run off ...

Much prefer Shortland Street which should be back on soon after it's Christmas break!
Old Jan 10th 2010, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I don't watch it - but a close friend does, it's become a joke how they all sit down as a family to watch it and woe betide if you dare to speak whilst it's on!

So from what I gather, Tony has just found out Liam is having an affair with Carla and Rosie has run off ...

Much prefer Shortland Street which should be back on soon after it's Christmas break!
Oh dear they are way behind this happened in Sept 2008, I have just checked. When we were there in January last year it was 13 months behind but they do not do not show as many episodes per week so the gap is widening. For all you Corrie fans it will be worth waiting for.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

OMG - you're even further behind than canada, and I thought we were the furthest behind.....
Old Jan 11th 2010, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

We watch pretty much all the same programmes we used to watch in the UK.
We never watched much on terestial TV anyway and most of the Sky stuff
that we liked is on down here.
Just look up skyTV nz listing and you'll see what we get.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 1:30 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Boy yes have to say we are sad as we do ensure we do not miss it EVEN IF WE USE MY SKY !!!
We get the Bill, East Enders, Location,Location, Emerdale farm, we have had Little Britten, Gavin and Stacy,Top Gear, Food programs, on sky you can get movies,skysport uktv,National Geographic, box office movies,fox news,cnn news, radio new zealand,animalplanet, crime investigation...covers uk,au usa, and dog police. Lots come on sky and with xtra cost Like:
Platinum Sport with Rugby cost extra PW $5.86

Sky Sport $3.87 You should only need this after all we are NZ
Sky Movies $7.08 per week with Rialto
Sky Movies (no Rialto) $4.56 per week
Sky Box OFFICE $6.99 per Movie.

www.sky.co.nz
ART Channel $2.95
Sky Digital Music is just .69c per week
AND THE LIST CAN GO ON!!!
We have a much better TV then what is in AUS.
Basic Package will cost around $11.74 p.w plus sky .
Depends if you need all the channels after all it is NZ.::::Hope this will help you.
www.sky.co.nz

Last edited by harrogate girl; Jan 11th 2010 at 1:35 am. Reason: more Details with link
Old Jan 11th 2010, 6:43 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

I love Corrie, so watching it all over again will be a guilty pleasure

Dewb
Old Jan 11th 2010, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Jo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really nice

Many thanks for all your helpful replies everyone!
Old Jan 11th 2010, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Here's what my daughter says its up to and this episode was screened 26th Sept 2008.

(We are up to the part where Rosie tries to seduce Carla's husband Tony and then she goes missing).
Old Jan 11th 2010, 5:19 pm

george toni is an unknown quantity at this point

dont watch corrie but my theory is that we are behind in NZ as they dont show episodes every day because they realise here in NZ that we all spend heaps of time 'outside' living the life rather than back in the uk where they spend heaps of time 'inside' doing nothing!

george
Old Jan 11th 2010, 8:30 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

On sky we get the uktv channel which has lots of the new stuff, Gavin and Stacy, Eastenders, Mistresses, The Jonathan Ross show, My Family, That Mitchell and Webb Look and just started is Psychoville plus the normal nz tv gets alot of british programmes.

oh yes Doctor who and Doc Martin which i love
Old Jan 11th 2010, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by george toni
dont watch corrie but my theory is that we are behind in NZ as they dont show episodes every day because they realise here in NZ that we all spend heaps of time 'outside' living the life rather than back in the uk where they spend heaps of time 'inside' doing nothing!

george
you might!! but actually new zealanders love their tv that's why they have great big flat screen tvs! so no they dont spend all their time outside , and I especially like to watch tv in the evening with a glass of Tonic water not the wine at the moment as dieting
Old Jan 11th 2010, 8:34 pm

I Still prefer Eastenders and we are just up to the easter Episode 2009
Old Jan 11th 2010, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by love30stm
On sky we get the uktv channel which has lots of the new stuff, Gavin and Stacy, Eastenders, Mistresses, The Jonathan Ross show, My Family, That Mitchell and Webb Look and just started is Psychoville plus the normal nz tv gets alot of british programmes.

oh yes Doctor who and Doc Martin which i love

Friday night Jonathan Ross will finish in July can you believe this is why he quit?

Quote from one of the daily newspapers.

(UNDER-fire Jonathan Ross quit the BBC because it was causing so much strain on his home life, it was revealed last night.

Feisty wife Jane Goldman asked Wossy to walk away from his £6million-a-year job for the sake of his family.

Crimson-haired Jane, 39, had become increasingly concerned at the effect the controversy was having on their home life.

In the end, pals claimed, she urged Jonathan, 49, to put his wife and three children before his lucrative career.

Ross will leave the Beeb when his contract ends in July.

A close friend revealed: “Jane didn’t like the effect all the fuss surrounding his pay was having on his family.)
Old Jan 12th 2010, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

newnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud ofnewnip has much to be proud of

That Mitchell and Webb Look

I knew Webb when he was little!! I went to school with his big brother and my mate married his other brother! They all look very much alike and he's lost his Lincolnshire accent! Sorry - just a little useless info!

Can't believe how far behind we are with Corrie (or Coro as it is here!) very frustrating, but not too much of a grind to have to watch it again.

Demons has just started here which is good too - watched that in UK but well worth a 2nd look.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.