A class apart!

Old Feb 12th 2009, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default A class apart!

Picture the scene.
A small 6 bedded maternity side ward.
2 patients in conversation after visiting hours.
"I'm so excited! My darling husband has just booked a world cruise to celebrate the birth of our third child!"
Adjacent patient, fixing her last hair roller in and her top set of teeth, "oh thaaat's nice!"
1st patient-"My husband spoils me terribly- He bought me a sports car for our first child-
2nd patient. "That's nice."
1st patient-" then this beautiful ring for our second,
and now the cruise!
What has your husband bought you?"
2nd patient:- Picking her teeth. 'Oh H-he h-has paid for me to h-have e-l-o-c-u-tion lessons.
1st patient. "Well forgive me for saying, but I rather think they were a waste of money!
2nd patient. "That's nice. Before I h-had them I used to say **** Off - now I say 'That;s nice!"