Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Christmas Whangaparaoa

Christmas Whangaparaoa

Old Nov 29th 2009, 8:34 pm

Lily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really nice
Default Re: Christmas Whangaparaoa

hi
no 20th isnt good- irish eyes and us are off to another meet down in long bay and after a day at the beach i dont think i will have the energy to go out in the evening - what with being 8 months pregnant and all!

so how about the 19th December- Saturday night?

Drinks first then dinner sounds good fun to us.

Cheers
Lily
Old Nov 29th 2009, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NZGrl
We could look at a Thursday night even...What about the 17th?
Cool! I'm going to look like a Christmas pudding come Christmas Day

We can't make the 19th as we shall be at Centrestage for the Christmas Concert. OH wondered if you & your OH would be interested in going Lily? He sent your OH an email about it.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 8:55 pm

Lily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really nice

doh!!
preggers brain-
yes we are coming- did OH confirm? I told him too??
17th might not be good for us as hopefully we will be moving on the 18th and I will need to have an early night!
we do want to come along so any other nights??
lily
Old Nov 29th 2009, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

I think the curry place is called the Curry Leaf and the bar is Couttas..Ill be bringing my OH if some others are.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

Maybe we are going to have to lock in the 10th of December....Thursday
Old Nov 29th 2009, 9:40 pm

10th is cool for us
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe we are going to have to lock in the 10th of December....Thursday
My OH might be working late (usually a wed or thursday nite) so when its closer i'll know!!

dinner sounds grand, how bout drinks after in muldoons?
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

Just thought about Red Beach with it being in the middle for us in Orewa and those in Wgp.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Just thought about Red Beach with it being in the middle for us in Orewa and those in Wgp.
yep thats good for me!! except I dont know any bars or restaurants there! god i need to get out more often!
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:50 pm

i am happy for drinks before and/or after food. but i dont know why cos i cant drink anyways!!

hey irish- i will be the sober one so i can be designated driver if you like!
and anyone else who wants a lift from up our way- i can take 6 including me and OH in my bussmobile
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

OK...So the 10th then? How many people?
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lily77cat
i am happy for drinks before and/or after food. but i dont know why cos i cant drink anyways!!

hey irish- i will be the sober one so i can be designated driver if you like!
and anyone else who wants a lift from up our way- i can take 6 including me and OH in my bussmobile
thanks lily, so nzgirl have we got a venue?
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

Yeah lets do Couttas then Curry Leaf afterwards for the people who are interested in eating too I will be up for a curry deffo!
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:56 pm

sounds good to me

so list so far

lily + OH
irish + maybe OH
NZGirl + OH
Vital +OH
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Natalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really niceNatalie1303 is just really nice

Sounds like a great night but my sister in law arrives from the UK on the 10th so we wont be able to make it - hope you all have a BRILLIANT Christmas night out though - have a few drinks for me!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.