Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Chicken and egg. Immigration

Chicken and egg. Immigration

Old Jan 31st 2007, 10:44 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chicken and egg. Immigration

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
So happy for you - plenty of tonight then...
Nah. I turned into a right fat knacker when on hols in NZ. Gotta diet

Stuff it
Old Jan 31st 2007, 10:51 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jack The Lad;4345231]Nah. I turned into a right fat knacker when on hols in NZ. Gotta diet

Stuff it QUOTE]

How cruel am I - used your link sent it to Andy to say we had been selected - and he fell for it
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:08 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

How cruel am I - used your link sent it to Andy to say we had been selected - and he fell for it
You rotten sod

What did he say?
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:22 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

He was excited - but kept on saying " don't we need a job offer " - but then started doing silly man dancing

Then he said to me - " You sure Jack hasn't sent you his link " Then I had to own up
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:37 am
Banned

Cruel

Glad Im not married to you. I'd have for that

But then I suppose I was a git for submitting our EOI without telling Charlie
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:39 am
Banned

It was funny

See at least I told him before I submitted EOI

I bet she is glad you submitted it now tho
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:41 am
Banned

She'll get over it.

After all I AM THE BOSS
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:46 am
Banned

Hun you keep thinking that

As all us ladies no - we let you think you are the boss but we know we are the boss at all times
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:47 am
Banned

Hun you keep thinking that

As all us ladies no - we let you think you are the boss but we know we are the boss at all times
Shite
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:23 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=andy&georgina;4345246]
Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Crikey, that's quite cruel.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:24 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=mazi;4345780]

Crikey, that's quite cruel.
Yep. A right Bunny Boiler I reckon

Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:24 pm
Account Closed

Check THIS out
Good for you, Lad. One thing though - you're not going to turn all defensive when you get there and not allow me to 'vent', are you?
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mazi
Good for you, Lad. One thing though - you're not going to turn all defensive when you get there and not allow me to 'vent', are you?
Damn straight I am. Pro-Kiwi

Any detractors and Im gonna shoot em

Now then bookmark this thread and revisit it in 3 years time. See what I'll be posting then. Probs gonna be in the "Moving back to the UK" forum whinging about NZ
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:31 pm
Account Closed

Damn straight I am. Pro-Kiwi

Any detractors and Im gonna shoot em

Now then bookmark this thread and revisit it in 3 years time. See what I'll be posting then. Probs gonna be in the "Moving back to the UK" forum whinging about NZ
Either that or you'll be on the oz forum having used NZ as the backdoor as so many do!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mazi
Either that or you'll be on the oz forum having used NZ as the backdoor as so many do!
OZ

Never. I hate things that kill people that look like food

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.