Chasing Rainbows

Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:00 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chasing Rainbows

Ever get the feeling you are chaisng rainbows?

We have had 8 houses in 10 years :scared: Always searching for the right one.

Are you the same?

Is the immigration thing just another hopeless search?

Some of you have moved to other countries and found that, that wasnt right and are moving on.

Are we all gypo's who will always look for ........that special thing that may not exist?

PS Feeling pissed off today so am in a funny mood
Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:09 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chasing Rainbows

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Ever get the feeling you are chaisng rainbows?

We have had 8 houses in 10 years :scared: Always searching for the right one.

Are you the same?

Is the immigration thing just another hopeless search?

Some of you have moved to other countries and found that, that wasnt right and are moving on.

Are we all gypo's who will always look for ........that special thing that may not exist?

PS Feeling pissed off today so am in a funny mood
I feel like that sometimes. I wonder if I'll ever find what I'm searching for & as I don't know what that is, how the hell am I supposed to find it

Hope you're feeling brighter soon, perhaps a chat with Borat might help
Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:11 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnnieNell
I feel like that sometimes. I wonder if I'll ever find what I'm searching for & as I don't know what that is, how the hell am I supposed to find it

Hope you're feeling brighter soon, perhaps a chat with Borat might help
I tend to be the happiest laugh a minute bloke but this immigration lark is a killer. Its the loopy rollercoasterridefromhellathon. And thats a real word

Yeah Borat me old mucker where are you?
Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

I tend to be the happiest laugh a minute bloke but this immigration lark is a killer. Its the loopy rollercoasterridefromhellathon. And thats a real word

Yeah Borat me old mucker where are you?
I wish I knew that word when I was going through IVF because that would describe it exactly & I rode it 5 bloody times :scared:

You'll get there eventually, so go get yourself a couple of . That always helps.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by AnnieNell
You'll get there eventually, so go get yourself a couple of . That always helps.
Im on my 4th Stella and its 6:20
Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:21 pm
Account Closed

Better get the 5th one ready then
Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:38 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Uh oh! LOL

We've had the same house for 9 years now, and we're both getting itchy feet. We both feel it's time for a major change, so the whole NZ thing came about at a good time. This is the third country I've lived in. If it weren't for the language barrier (for hubby), we would have stayed in France. We were very happy there.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

We're on our 5th house in 10 years! We have had 2 years in each .... got the itchy feet and moved!

We've been searching for 'home' for 8 years - our first house was 'home' but it was rented from the council and they informed us they were to knock it down just after we'd decided to buy it! Grrrrr

Anyhoo, we've never settled in any other house so moved on to find 'home' again ... I'm hoping this is in NZ.

Sooooo yes we're gypo's too but it's fun (after moving the stuff) doing it up!

Michelle & Carl
Old Dec 5th 2006, 6:53 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

My husband and I have lived in 7 different houses in 9 years.
These houses have been in 3 very different areas.
Before I met him I used to move every few months.
He really despairs and thinks I will never settle down. I do want to but I haven't found 'home' yet. It must be out there somewhere.
I have 2 young kids and I know I need to settle soon for their sake.
Hopefully Melbourne will do it for me.