Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Okay ...another one......

Okay ...another one......

Old Dec 5th 2006, 2:03 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Okay ...another one......

Ok so 105 points not enough, need to secure a job offer....so going to have to jump in and go out and get one!!!! :scared:

Just had bloke on phone from a "We will help you get a Visa Agency" - he informed me if I was to go out and secure a job I would not be eligible for PR as Personal Assistant/Admin jobs are not on skills list (which I know) so therefore no go?

Anyone ???
Old Dec 5th 2006, 2:45 pm
Banned

Borat Sagdiyev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Okay ...another one......

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Ok so 105 points not enough, need to secure a job offer....so going to have to jump in and go out and get one!!!! :scared:

Just had bloke on phone from a "We will help you get a Visa Agency" - he informed me if I was to go out and secure a job I would not be eligible for PR as Personal Assistant/Admin jobs are not on skills list (which I know) so therefore no go?

Anyone ???
Yes of course. Borat like to help. Even though you look like a jew with a fury face. Prostitute is nice job and in short supply.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 2:47 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev
Yes of course. Borat like to help. Even though you look like a jew with a fury face. Prostitute is nice job and in short supply.
Fury Face - cheeky s*d!!!

Borat serious thread this one go back to your other thread for today please

Gx
Old Dec 5th 2006, 4:21 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone ???
Why?

I dont get it. If you have enough points for PR (over 100) and have a job offer why did he say that?

PS Borat die
Old Dec 5th 2006, 4:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Why?

I dont get it. If you have enough points for PR (over 100) and have a job offer why did he say that?

PS Borat die

Nooo hun do not kill Borat - he can just go on another thread

That was what I thought but this chap said I would need to get job offer from one that was on the skilled list??

My head is hurting today

G
Old Dec 5th 2006, 4:28 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Nooo hun do not kill Borat - he can just go on another thread

That was what I thought but this chap said I would need to get job offer from one that was on the skilled list??

My head is hurting today

G
I think thats a crock.

Call NZIS and get their opinion
Old Dec 5th 2006, 4:29 pm
Banned

I think thats a crock.

Call NZIS and get their opinion

That's what I thought - might give NZ House a ring now!!
Old Dec 5th 2006, 4:31 pm
Banned

That's what I thought - might give NZ House a ring now!!
I would. At least you will then be able to enjoy your

Let us know how you get on
Old Dec 5th 2006, 4:36 pm
Banned

I would. At least you will then be able to enjoy your

Let us know how you get on
Ok - just rang them - nice bloke (Best not tell Andy)

And you are right Jack - he said a job offer is a job offer!! So what cr*p the bloke said to me today is utter rubbish - and theyre offering help to people - crikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get's so confusing when you get loads of different info.

Cheers Hun

G x
Old Dec 5th 2006, 4:53 pm
Banned

And you are right Jack - he said a job offer is a job offer!! So what cr*p the bloke said to me today is utter rubbish - and theyre offering help to people - crikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Hun

G x
He wanted your money honey
Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:15 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Okay ...another one......

He definately wanted your money...wanted to make you feel like you couldn't do it without his help...does he work on commision by any chance!!!!

oh what a synic!

You did the right thing by phoning NZ house...always best to get it from the horses mouth if you know what i mean.

Don't give up, keep trying and if you get a knock back, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and show em what for!

good luck and keep posting as i know it helps me to keep talking and sharing the everyday sh*t that tries to bring us down.
take care Mandie
Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:46 pm
sean n

sean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant future

Cheers Hun

G x
I believe the official line is if the job isnt on the skills shortage list the employer has to demonstrate that they were unable to fill the vacancy with a NewZealander. I would think they could do that easily enough if they want to keep you once you have started!

This is the route I am gonna go if my EOI isnt selected tomorrow.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 7:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
He definately wanted your money...wanted to make you feel like you couldn't do it without his help...does he work on commision by any chance!!!!

oh what a synic!

You did the right thing by phoning NZ house...always best to get it from the horses mouth if you know what i mean.

Don't give up, keep trying and if you get a knock back, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and show em what for!

good luck and keep posting as i know it helps me to keep talking and sharing the everyday sh*t that tries to bring us down.
take care Mandie

Thanks everyone !!!!! How dare he make out I am not skilled in my profession
Old Dec 5th 2006, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone !!!!! How dare he make out I am not skilled in my profession
What does Andy do? Is he on the shortage list thingy?
So, you are going to come as a visitor and try from here? That's what we did too, although it was a bit different in our case, but there are a few on here who have done it successfully.
When you coming and where are you looking at staying?
20 questions! Sorry
Old Dec 5th 2006, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of

Anyone ???
Doesn't the job offer need to be related to the skill you are claiming points for? Once you've secured PR it doesn't matter what you do. I may be wrong, it's been a while since we went through this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.