Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Chartered Building Surveyor - Auckland?

Chartered Building Surveyor - Auckland?

Old Feb 13th 2013, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

bdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to all
Default Chartered Building Surveyor - Auckland?

Hi, this is my first post, which means I am really thinking about moving to NZ!

My husband and I are both Chartered building Surveyors and are thinking!? about making a move to Auckland as there seems to be a need for our profession over there. Anyone had any experience of Commercial Building Surveying in Auckland or elsewhere in NZ.

Also how quickly does it take to get vizas organised?
Old Feb 14th 2013, 5:35 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chartered Building Surveyor - Auckland?

Originally Posted by bdglm3
Hi, this is my first post, which means I am really thinking about moving to NZ!

My husband and I are both Chartered building Surveyors and are thinking!? about making a move to Auckland as there seems to be a need for our profession over there. Anyone had any experience of Commercial Building Surveying in Auckland or elsewhere in NZ.

Also how quickly does it take to get vizas organised?
Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I can't answer your questions for you I'm afraid but just wanted to say hello. Hopefully, some one in the know will be along soon. I suspect though, that the "how long will visas take" might be a bit of a how long is a piece of string type thing.

Have you had a look at the NZ immigration site? If not, you can find it here.

Enjoy B.E.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 1:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Chartered Building Surveyor - Auckland?

To start you off, it is a job offer first and then one applies for a work visa.

Are you thinking of migrating out permanently. That would then be on a points based system although having a job offer still seems the way to go at the moment.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 6:14 am
Just Joined

bdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to allbdglm3 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Chartered Building Surveyor - Auckland?

Thanks BEVS hubby has applied for a job that's what started this idea, now we have got serious about the idea and going to actively look for a job, we wouldn't be going forever at first but would see how we felt once there!
Old Feb 15th 2013, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Chartered Building Surveyor - Auckland?

Thanks BEVS hubby has applied for a job that's what started this idea, now we have got serious about the idea and going to actively look for a job, we wouldn't be going forever at first but would see how we felt once there!