Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Cardboard wine bottle carriers

Cardboard wine bottle carriers

Old Mar 6th 2014, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cardboard wine bottle carriers

I seem to recall that the big supermarkets in the UK had cardboard collapsible wine bottle carriers so that when you bought a few bottles, they didn't smash on your way home!

Does anybody know if they still have them and if so, are they still free or do you have to pay for them? If they are free, could anybody send me 3 or 4 and I will pay you for postage?
Old Mar 6th 2014, 5:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cardboard wine bottle carriers

Eh?

I thought that the supermarkets here did those. 6 bottle size? Or have they stopped.

Are you having a gathering?
Old Mar 6th 2014, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

ooh I haven't seen them here, I'll have to go and look again!

Nah, not a party but an ideal way to transport glassware that I am selling!
Old Mar 6th 2014, 5:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You are a bit clever.

I've seen them in New World.

I'll have a look out on my travels.
Old Mar 6th 2014, 2:42 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino
I seem to recall that the big supermarkets in the UK had cardboard collapsible wine bottle carriers so that when you bought a few bottles, they didn't smash on your way home!

Does anybody know if they still have them and if so, are they still free or do you have to pay for them? If they are free, could anybody send me 3 or 4 and I will pay you for postage?
Or just go to your local Bev Mo or other liquor store and ask them for some wine bottle boxes, they'll have 12 compartments and a lid, that way you can seal and stack them too. We pack all our glasses in these when we're moving.
Old Mar 7th 2014, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks everyone. I got some wine boxes with flimsy cardboard dividers from the bottle shop. Countdown didn't have anything and I haven't been to New World yet. They'll do for now but the hunt for proper ones like these continues!!
Attached Thumbnails Cardboard wine bottle carriers-wine_holder.jpg