can anyone help?

Old May 2nd 2022, 9:25 am
Just Joined

mumof31984 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default can anyone help?

hello everyone,
new on here, so i was wondering if anyone can recommend any recruitment agencies in Auckland?
this is our situation if anyone can help us in any way, thankyou for reading.
so my husband and 1 moved to Auckland in 2013 with two young children on my husband work to residency visa, we stayed for three years and unfortunately had to move back due to family issues back in the uk, we had our third son out there and when he was 6 months moved back,
we have been back 6 years now and are desperate to get back over, now the first time we had a recruitment agency helping us called GLOBEL EYE RTECRUTMENT but they don't seem to exist anymore and don't know which company to go with that will help find us a job for my husband, we need to apply for the EOI and all its waiting for is the job offer.

can anyone put us in the right direction at all?

thankyou so much for reading.

jacquena
Old May 3rd 2022, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can anyone help?

What kind of work is he looking for?

Have a look at Linkedin, Trademe Jobs and Seek almost all jobs are advertised there by companies and recruitment agencies.