Camping

Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:08 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Camping

On our land this weekend was FAB
And my latest garage sale bargain was a free tent! ... which when we set it up was fantastic so we've it put up next to our family tent now for the kids to play in.

Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:09 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Camping

Forgot to take photos of my latest bargain though so can't show you it
Old Mar 5th 2007, 4:53 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Forgot to take photos of my latest bargain though so can't show you it
I was going to say! Where's the tent?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:34 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Sky - sounds like you guys had a great time with your garage sale bargains.

You'd be so proud of myself and the Tonster. We popped our garage sale cherry on Saturday, and got a bunch of FREE stuff from an old couple - and I mean OLD, you know, like 70+ old, who'd just moved in together ( how cool is that!? ) and so had loads of stuff spare. We got glass bowls, baking trays, flan dishes, measuring jugs - and I got a fan heater.

And all thanks to you sunny Sky, so cheers! I can now resume my pikey nature, collecting everyone else's crap, and claiming it for my own - or selling it on Trademe.

Anyone want a set of decoative ozzie spoons? Going cheap!
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:06 pm
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Sky - sounds like you guys had a great time with your garage sale bargains.

You'd be so proud of myself and the Tonster. We popped our garage sale cherry on Saturday, and got a bunch of FREE stuff from an old couple - and I mean OLD, you know, like 70+ old, who'd just moved in together ( how cool is that!? ) and so had loads of stuff spare. We got glass bowls, baking trays, flan dishes, measuring jugs - and I got a fan heater.

And all thanks to you sunny Sky, so cheers! I can now resume my pikey nature, collecting everyone else's crap, and claiming it for my own - or selling it on Trademe.

Anyone want a set of decoative ozzie spoons? Going cheap!
Yes I'm very proud of you lol ... if we carry on buying stuff or getting it free at the rate we are, we'll have to have our own garage sale
It's a fantastic way to get that retail therapy fix with not a lot of money.
If we go to the land tonight I'll take a snap of the tent
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:30 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Sky,

Looks like you're bonding with your bit your 'bit of dirt' already. Bet you're excited about the upcoming build too (or at least the final outcome).
Old Mar 6th 2007, 12:33 am
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by southerner
Sky,

Looks like you're bonding with your bit your 'bit of dirt' already. Bet you're excited about the upcoming build too (or at least the final outcome).
I love my bit of NZ soooo much, I nearly had to give it up and the thought horrified me!
Can't wait for the house build to start but aren't local district councils flipping frustrating and slow
Old Mar 6th 2007, 8:31 am
sky
Banned

Here's a photo of that free tent
Old Mar 6th 2007, 4:25 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Here's a photo of that free tent
Nice tent sky, and the price was right!